Ratings for Dr. George C. Bobustuc

Dr George made me feel as comfortable as could be expected for someone who has a brain tumor. Tremendous patience and compassion.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Outstanding physician. Takes the time to explain everything to the family, very compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Bobustuc is an amazing physician. Not only is he an extremely knowledgeable physician with an amazing background, he also deeply cares about each patient and family he works with. George showed my husband a great deal of personal attention and answered all my questions as a spouse when I needed guidance. He gave my husband, our daughter, and me an extra year together after my husband’s terminal brain cancer recurred and was able to maintain quality of life during this time, which was most important.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. George is a partner of Dr. Nick. They are both the most wonderful, compassionate, sweet, kind, empathetic, helpful and beautiful people that I have ever had the opportunity to meet. Both are #1 in their area of expertise, both are intelligent and both have the most awesome sense of humor. Anyone who has these physicians will tell you that they are about the best of the best, I have met none better.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2009

dr. bobustuc is my mom's doctor I've never come across a doctor that takes his time to not only explain issues but honestly takes as much time to help my mom understand her health since confusion has become harder Dr. Bobustuc is a God send we love him

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Dr. Bobustuc takes time to make sure you understand everything that is going on with you or your loved one. I trust him 100% to do what is best for his patients and to recommend the correct treatment.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Bobustuc is a great doctor, is very kind and compassionate, and is very knowledgeable. He really takes the time to listen to you, and you can tell how much he really cares about his patients. I wish all doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008