Ratings for Dr. Gordon Holton

An excellent physician who served with compassion and wisdom.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I have to agree with previous comments. He is extremely judgemental, arrogant, and definitely has I am a god attitude. I feel so sorry for his nurse assistant because she is awesome. He is extremely reluctant to refer to a specialist and when he does he will do everything in his power to supply the specialist with the most negative view of you. I have no fear that he will read this because of his arrogance. He has had previous practices in Alberta, Rossmore, Ont and now Wellington, Ont. the way he is going he is being traded as much as a Toronto Maple.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

this doctor should have his licence taken away all the complaints I have seen on here are all true I have been complaining about the same things for months to my friends and family and neighbors I finaly found this review and I am sickened to see what I have found and the system here is so stupid you cant change drs like you use to you have to go on a waiting list for 6 months I have had problems and he keeps giving me medication after medication nothing is working it takes forever for him to send you to the specialist. he makes you feel like a drug addict he controls medication he acts like hes god he favors his patients you can hardly ever get in for an appt when your sick with a fever, hes arrogant, he thinks he knows it all I wouldn't be surprized if hes ever been suspended in another province.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

The worst Dr I have very seen! If I could give a zero I would! He is rude, arrogant and actually makes fun of his patients. He makes decisions based on his on personal wants and not on his patients.... Absolustley horrible Doctor that should not be praticing medicine. The last time I saw him I had to tell him about his oath and advocate for myself and left his office crying.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

i find this dr self absorbed and judgemental...he has no bed side manner..if you question him he resents it big time I would not recommend him to my worst enemy...he should lose his license!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

Everytime I see this doctor, he always seems to brush everything off, only for me to end up back in emergency.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

I really like Dr Holton, cause he knows who I am. We can joke around and he remembers my symptoms from one visit to the next and my treatments. He'll even call me by name at the Farmer's Market or in the grocery store! I like that! And I can talk to him...he takes time for me and always greets his patients like long lost friends.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

I saw Dr Holton for many years, and I found him rude and arrogant. I had been having strange symptoms on and off for some time, and he treated me like a crazy middle-age hypochondriac who had nothing else to do but hang around the clinic.After being unable to walk normally and falling a lot I finally went to a different dr, in the same clinic. Turns out I have MS!!! The second (wonderful) dr. caught it in 2 visits. I never spoke to Dr Holton again. When he saw me in a store in a wheelchair shortly after I was diagnosed he walked right by me and went to a different aisle. I think he was embarassed or hopefully ashamed of the way he treated me.I am doing much better now with the help of good CARING doctors

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Even though he is not my favorite dr. I was very thankful for his help. After seeing him in the er when another dr screwed up my son's circumcision, Dr. Holten sqeezed me us in to fix it before his office opened.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

i had some severe infection in my throat ,the doctor in Toronto knew what my problem was and indeed provided me with the right medication and it worked.on my visit to brooks i lost my medication i went to er and Dr Gordon was in charge at that time, i told him what my problem was and i didn't had doctor in brooks i had in Toronto, my only request was to get a prescription for the medication i lost instead he provided me a different one which indeed costed me 100 of dollars and made my condition worse after 12 days i came to er again and this time luckily he was there and was surprised to see me again and at this moment it appeared he realized that he screwed the things up and that he should have given me the right medication instead of his own.once i received it conditions got back to normal my only suggestion is when a patient says that he needs his right prescription again please provide it instead of changing it to something else that might make the condition worse.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009