Ratings for Dr. Paula L. Grossman

Has very little knowledge of psychology. Her treatment method is to give out the latest samples provided by the drug companies. She insists on providing therapy, but rarely stops talking long enough to listen. She disregards my insight, tells me I'm depressed when I know I'm not. She offers no suggestions or referrals for problems I've been faced with. The several times I became upset from major problems she became far MORE upset, screaming at me, telling me never to come back, knowing I have to since she signs my private and SSI disability forms and has for a number of years. Finding another doctor after all this time would be very difficult. I asked her to speak to my fiance to tell her to try a little TLC for a few months so I could recover from CIFIDS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome), instead, never mentioning the illness, she advised her to "punish" me when I was late (only began since I became ill). She has negatively affected my life.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Dr. Paula L. Grossman's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

• BCBS Illinois