Ratings for Dr. Rita J. Taricani

Wonderful experience, I've never felt instantly comfortable at any office except this one. Genuinely nice people with a world of experience and willingness to to help. Customer service at it's best. My family and I were very impressed.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I had an appointment with Dr. Taricani and waited about 35 minutes for my visit but it was worth the wait. I've been to see her before and was not surprised by the wait, what I was surprised with was all the new staff since I had been in last. What a nice change, people who are courteous, helpful and attentive. I purchased glasses and was very impressed by their dispenser, her attention to detail and the time she took to educate me on progressive lenses completely blew me away. Good job Dr. Taricani on finally hiring staff that match your level of expertise.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Having been to other offices I can confidently say this is one of the best. The doctor is kind, gentle and very knowledgeable. The staff is courteous, friendly and extremely knowledgeable as well. Overall a wonderful experience!! I will definitely recommend this office to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

My experience at Dr. Taricani's office was no short of incredible. The doctor was very knowledgeable and helpful, she took her time with me and answered every question I had. The staff was amazing , Margaret and Silvana helped me with my glasses and I'm extremely happy with the service and knowledge this office provided. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Although I was in the office 10 minutes prior to my appt., I had to wait over one hour before being seen. The prescription I was given was incorrect requiring another appt. Dr. Taricani's staff, although congenial, are NOT licensed opticians therefore are NOT qualified to fit or adjust glasses. Once I was called to pick up my new glasses, they were handed to me over the counter. The new glasses were not fitted or adjusted. I was told to wear them and get used to them for a few weeks. Three weeks later I returned to have the glasses fitted properly and was told my glasses were difficult to adjust. Two months later I finally went elsewhere for a new eye exam and to purchase a new set of glasses that were adjusted and fitted properly. This is my vision!!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Have been going to her for years. She is an excellent optometrist! The only complaints I have is her punctuality and her staff. Her staff are can be rude to customers but is extremely respectful towards Dr. Rita. Also, she's usually behind schedule and often you'll have to wait, even with an appointment. I have had experiences where I've waited so long that I had to reschedule. The knowledge and care of Dr. Rita is definitely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

My family and I have been going to Dr. Taricani for over 9 years and we find her to be incredible kind and patient. She is very thorough and very knowledgeable. A few years ago, I started having problems at work because I was in front of a computer all day and at the end of the day, my vision would be so blurring that I could hardly see to drive home (1 hour commute). It was getting so bad, I thought I would have to quit my job in case I killed someone. Dr. Taricani told me that all I needed was a prescription for computer glasses which focused on a narrow range between my desk top and my computer. Oh my god, the glasses made a huge difference. No more fuzzy vision and my eyes don't get tired anymore after sitting in front of a computer for a long time. I tell everyone now. Get computer glasses!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Taricani since the 90s, my kids are patients as well. Dr. Taricani is very patient, knowledgeable and polite. Her staff is amazing but appear overwhelmed and busy. It is worth the wait, once you get into the examination room, Dr. Taricari takes her time and she never rushes you.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Great optometrist, been going for years but runs late every time. Waiting 45 min past your appt time is unacceptable. They need to stop over booking patients

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Great eye doctor. I've been going to Rita since the early 90's.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014