Ratings for Dr. Rita J. Taricani

By far the best optometrist you will find, would recommend time and time again. Great customer service and Dr. Taricani is absolutely incredible at what she does.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I had to wait over 2 hours to see her! She didnt even apologize. Not sure whats a point of booking an appointment. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

She is the best doctor and she does not lie like other doctors

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Great customer service! I can't emphasize that enough.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Wonderful experience, I've never felt instantly comfortable at any office except this one. Genuinely nice people with a world of experience and willingness to to help. Customer service at it's best. My family and I were very impressed.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I had an appointment with Dr. Taricani and waited about 35 minutes for my visit but it was worth the wait. I've been to see her before and was not surprised by the wait, what I was surprised with was all the new staff since I had been in last. What a nice change, people who are courteous, helpful and attentive. I purchased glasses and was very impressed by their dispenser, her attention to detail and the time she took to educate me on progressive lenses completely blew me away. Good job Dr. Taricani on finally hiring staff that match your level of expertise.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Having been to other offices I can confidently say this is one of the best. The doctor is kind, gentle and very knowledgeable. The staff is courteous, friendly and extremely knowledgeable as well. Overall a wonderful experience!! I will definitely recommend this office to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

My experience at Dr. Taricani's office was no short of incredible. The doctor was very knowledgeable and helpful, she took her time with me and answered every question I had. The staff was amazing , Margaret and Silvana helped me with my glasses and I'm extremely happy with the service and knowledge this office provided. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Although I was in the office 10 minutes prior to my appt., I had to wait over one hour before being seen. The prescription I was given was incorrect requiring another appt. Dr. Taricani's staff, although congenial, are NOT licensed opticians therefore are NOT qualified to fit or adjust glasses. Once I was called to pick up my new glasses, they were handed to me over the counter. The new glasses were not fitted or adjusted. I was told to wear them and get used to them for a few weeks. Three weeks later I returned to have the glasses fitted properly and was told my glasses were difficult to adjust. Two months later I finally went elsewhere for a new eye exam and to purchase a new set of glasses that were adjusted and fitted properly. This is my vision!!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Have been going to her for years. She is an excellent optometrist! The only complaints I have is her punctuality and her staff. Her staff are can be rude to customers but is extremely respectful towards Dr. Rita. Also, she's usually behind schedule and often you'll have to wait, even with an appointment. I have had experiences where I've waited so long that I had to reschedule. The knowledge and care of Dr. Rita is definitely worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016