Ratings for Dr. Janet L. Lewis

Dr. Lewis was very kind and soft-spoken on the surface, but ultimately she was disrespectful. She put me on a medication knowing that I was at a high risk for medical complications. She refused to wean me off of my medications because she disagreed with my decision to stop taking them, leaving me the option of staying on the medications with the side effects or going off the medications abruptly which would have been awful. I ultimately was forced to stay on the medications for several extra months while I located another psychiatrist that accepts my insurance and would agree to wean me off my medications. I would NOT recommend her to anyone. She lied to me and withheld information exchanged between her and my therapist and primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

I have been a patient for three tears. Dr. Lewis has been a thoughtful, knowledgeable and caring physician.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

this doctor has no knowledge of the drugs she uses, medicated me for 12 years based on a one hour mtg. where I was diagnosed. I now have an irreversible neurological disorder based on her total incompetence.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Janet L. Lewis's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Penn Yan, NY