Ratings for Dr. David Hoffman

Dr.Hoffman is excellent! He does not make you wait for hours,he is pleasant and thorough! He explains issues in language you can understand and is patient with your questions! I highly recommend him. He is "old school"in manners and attitude!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Saw Dr. Hoffman, he was professional, thorough, and overall I had a great experience dealing with him. Waited 5 min to get in and spent about 30 min with the doctor as he did his assessment. Doc went over all of my imaging results with me and explained them in English and the ordered more tests to follow up. Doc seems to care to about patient health and correct diagnosis.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Absolutely fantastic ,, a doc that listens !!!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Got my diagnosis completely wrong after 10 months! Further pain and complications!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dink took 8 months to get in to see and didn't give a crp about my injury

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I had a very unpleasant experience when going for my appt today which had me very upset and angry when I left his fracture clinic WITHOUT even waiting to see him!I had gotten called into one of the examining rooms within half an hr of getting to the hospital which I thought was great! However as I sat there with the door open I noticed people were going to their rooms and leaving within 5min of the doc seeing them...this was AFTER I'd been sitting there for half an hour!! I sat there wondering WHY are all these people coming and going while Im still sitting here? My appt was set for 8:30 which meant I should have been one of the first to be seen becuz I don't think they begin to see patients until around that time and yet about 4 patients came and went! Neway I was very very upset to the point of crying when I just walked out without waiting another minute! I don't know why he would do this to me but I felt I had to tell my story becuz I feel doctors should treat ALL patients EQUALLY!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2012

Was referred to Dr. Hoffman by my family doctor for a shoulder injury. He did not listen to a word I said, would not read the physiotherapy report I provided him with and essentially wrote off any chance of nerve damage; yet my physiotherapist is certain that is what it is (my hand falls asleep constantly). He was aggressive in his tests of mobility of my arm, and the "exercise" he gave me, only increased my pain an my physiotherapist noted that this exercise would only further my damaged nerve. Then he insists he keep a close eye on this, to quit physiotherapy and tells me to come back in three weeks. Why? Nothing will change without some form of therapy. Plus I do not have 3, 4, 5 hours to sit and wait for my appointment, but then only get 5 minutes of his time. I will only be returning to him after my MRI at the end of this month because he is an orthopedic suregon and if something comes up on my MRI, it will be helpful to already be set up with him.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Hoffman has treated me with my back since 1987 and there is no one I would trust but him. He is clear, concise friendly and explains everything in detail.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Actually I am writing this after quite a bit of time but feel compelled to write something. Dr.Hoffman treated me after I had herniated my disc in my back and had just in the 1 week prior lost a baby halfway through pregnancy. I feel if it wasn't for his wonderful care I wouldn't be walking today! He was very compassionate and caring and always took the time no matter how long it took. It has been 11 yrs since my surgery but to this day would recommend anyone to him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Amazing surgeon! Once I got an appointment and he saw how bad my spinal stenosis was he had me in surgery with 10 weeks. Woke up pain free. Wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010