Ratings for Dr. Heather Morrison

Dr Morrison was my doctor for many years before I left Vancouver. She was the absolute best doctor I have ever had. I was a neurotic wreck when I started seeing her and she was able to put me at ease. She ALWAYS treated me with much respect and never made me feel like I was wasting her time. I absolutely love this woman and it is sad that she is no longer practicing You will always have a special place in my heart.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr Morrison was the best doctor I ever had. I miss her terribly - she delivered both my girls and helped me through some rough patches. She was always kind, caring and compassionate, qualities that are rare these days in this rushed world. I hope she is enjoying a wonderful retirement, she certainly deserves it.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Doctor Morrison delivered me into the world 30 years ago. What a rad lady,

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr Morrison was my doctor from 1976 when my daughter was a baby till she retired. I sincerely miss her. She was kind, caring, compassionate and willing to listen. My only complaint is that I now have to find a new doctor because none of the doctors at the clinic are accepting new patients. *sigh*

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Morrison has been my doctor for 10 + years and has been great. My complaint is how her retirement was handled. I was told by her on my last appt. that the new doctor would take me on as a patient and only through coincidence - I happened to need the walk in clinic and asked about the new doctor's name - that I was told I would not be accepted by the new doctor(s). I think it would have been professionally considerate to have let me know this by phone or letter before I actually needed a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I have been going to Dr Morrison for 30 yrs. She is absolutely fantastic. I trust her with my life. She is very knowledgeable and understanding. She is retiring soon and I will miss her very much.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Morrison has been my family doctor for close to 10 years, and she has been great! Always very helpful, and caring. Easy to talk to with a professional demeanor. The staff could be more pleasant. They are not unpleasant, but not very warm and welcoming. I perceive their main concern is to get your off the phone, or away from the desk as soon as possible. They need to manage their appts better as well. doctors in this clinic are routinely 30-60 minutes late for booked appts. Over a good clinic though, and a fantastic doctor, the best I have ever had!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

I trust her completely with my life.She is superb. She is always compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. HEATHER MORRISON FOR OVER 30 YEARS, HER PROFESSIONAL AND EMPATHETIC HAS NOT CHANGED SINCE THEN. IF SHE FEELS SHE DOES NOT KNOW ABSOLUTLEY, SHE WILL ENCOURAGE A 2ND OPPINION. SIMPLY THE BEST IT GETS

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Se is the doctor for my entire family ( 2 duaghters age 9 and 11 and my husband).I have been under her care for the past 27 years. It doesn't get any better.She has expertise and compassion. You never feel rushed when she see you.She is truly a gift to our family.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010