Ratings for Dr. Peter Pao

RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! Does not listen to anything you say about your condition, simply writes prescription without even explaining what is wrong. He literally wrote me a prescription for dental paste which is used for ulcers INSIDE the mouth whereas I have some sort of a lip infection going on my lips. I just read about this medicine he prescribed and it is not to be used if you have a bacterial, fungal or viral infection because it may make it worse which is most likely what I have because other doctors prescribe me antibacterial and antifungal creams whenever I have this same condition on my lips. I get a combination of cold sores and a bacterial or fungal infection that follows right after. So basically he didn't even tell me what was wrong that he prescribed for me to use a dental paste on my lips, because I DO NOT have mouth ulcers. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to see another doctor and double check what is wrong and reconfirm if this prescription given to me from Dr. Peter Pao is even correct. WHY IS HE A DOCTOR???

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Saw him at his Walk in clinic thought he was great.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

If Dr Pao is on duty run for your life. He's incredibly rude and unhelpful. Went in to the walk in clinic because of heart palpitations. He asked me what I want him to do about it and was unwilling to even listen to my heart. I had to suggest he take my blood pressure. I have never encountered such an incompetent Doctor like him before. Time to retire Dr Pao.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Patient beware! In all my life I've never seen a physician so rude, blunt, and offensive for no reason at all. It feels abusive being with him in his office. Authorities NEED to investigate this man! Seriously! He's obviously got some major issues.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I think Doctor Pao is the coolest. I like his attitude and personality and he was very patient and thorough with me.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I find him to be very rude & arrogant, answered his cellphones while I'm right in the middle of explaining my problem. cheeky = being rude or disrespectful, in middle of my conversation he took a call without excusing himself, walked out and when returned he didn't even apologized...

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

As every one else mentioned..very rude and judgemental...does not even look at patient when addressing their concerns! A prescription is not the answer to everything...he must listen to the patient's voice and make him/her comfortable to learn all sort of problems so they could be addressed methodologically. I don't recommend him being in any walk-in clinics. Please don't hire him!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

He is working at the superstore walk in clinic currently. He is so rude. When i visited the clinic, he didnt say anything just pointing at the chair for offering seat? And pointing at the door to close the door while he is seating but no word. I told him the reason why i came here. He gave me a paper and ring for next patient. I asked what the paper is about he said the staff will tell you. He is absolutely not caring! He is so rude i dont even want to come this clinic again.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

This Dr.started out many years ago as caring etc. As time went on, all he wanted to do was write prescriptions and really doesn't give a darn about patients OR their health. Sorry we didn't leave him sooner!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

This doctor is so arrogant and rude. He is always late for clinics; in fact it is a well known fact that he turns up late. These days when I find he is the duty doctor, I turn away ... don't need this, neither do other patients ...

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010