Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Green

Dr. Green delivered my son without complications - he was efficient, knowledgeable, and very kind.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Green has been my doctor through 2 pregnancies. He's been on time, friendly, knowledgable. No complaints

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Green was replacing my doctor the weekend I had a my baby. He made me wait several hours before finally telling me that I needed a C-section. The baby wasn't in the right position and he hadn't try anything to make him move. A midwife would have known exactly what to do. The baby could have been stuck in the canal. I hope he won't be there next time I give birth to my second child.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Always not available. Waiting time too long. Feels rushed during consultation

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Dr. Green delivered my daughter and it was not a good experience. He gave me too much medication and the baby's heart rate dropped drastically. I could hear the nurses yelling at him in the hall that if he wanted me to have the drugs then he could administer them himself. Very scary! He will not be delivering my future children!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. M Green, is a very considerate and professional, very knowledgeable, in all areas of medicine.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007