Ratings for Dr. Kevin Graham

Better than most, but that's not really saying much. He's good although I get the impression he is money hungry and believes doctors are under paid. Let me repeat, he is better than most. One thing I can definitely say, the staff at the Midland - Lawrence location, is rude, incompetent and lazy. You can walk in and present yourself at the counter and just stand there for 3 minutes and then they get up and walk to the back somewhere. I recommend this doctor despite these problems

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Graham since I was 5 years old. My mom only understood French when she first came to him. Although he doesn't speak French, language was never a barrier. Out of all the doctors I've been to, he remains the most: knowledgeable, patient, caring and friendly doctor I know. His receptionist is skilled and very courteous. Appointments are accurate, wait times are under five minutes.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I've been with this doctor for a long time. He's nice, professional and knowledgeable. If you're booked for 4:00 you're seen at 4:00, the staff never over books. The staff is skilled too, his receptionist doubles as a nurse.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Has saved me mentally and physically many times. Great bedside manner. Been going to him and my wife for over 20 yrs.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Dr. Graham has been my family doctor since i was little. He is now my son's family doctor and an amazing doctor. He is very knowledgeable amd great with kids. I never have to wait for my appointment. His receptionist is fantastic as well. Great team, and i will continue going to see them.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

N/A...good dr.The Overall Quality rating is a computed average of a doctor's Helpfulness and Knowledge ratings, and is what determines the type of "smiley face" that the doctor receives. Due to popular demand, a doctor's Punctuality and Staff ratings are NOT used when computing the Overall Quality rating.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Dr. Kevin Graham is an excellent doctor. He is always very punctual. He is quite knowledgeable and is both compassionate and professional. His staff is excellent, and are always caring and concerned. What more could you ask for?

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

My family and I have been going to Dr. Graham for over 20 years. He is very professional, knowledgable and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Best doctor in Toronto, very good bedside mannor and puts up with stupid bugs bunny jokes lol.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Have visited him mainly for my 2 kids. He is pleasant and good overall. Staff is good too.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008