Ratings for Dr. Sunita Goel

Dr. Goel is a great doctor who I have been seeing since she started practicing. She always has the time to discuss any issues in length. Her receptionist on the other hand, needs to go out and buy a personality. I have never met a colder, more rude person in the health care industry. What a shame one has to deal with her, to get to such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I honestly don't know how this woman has a practice. She rushes you out the door, and does not care to listen genuinely to any of your symptoms. She made me feel like a clown when I went in and explained that I thought I had a Salivary Gland Stone and said to me "hmm, I've never even heard of that before". I went months untreated only later to have oral surgery by my dentist to remove a salivary gland stone. Her receptionist is also BRUTAL- biggest miserable b*tch I've ever met. Don't know how that woman has a job. She's even failed to follow up with me on a number of occasions. Both Dr. Goel and her lousy secretary are out to lunch. If you want a doctor who actual cares to listen to how you're feeling, then please consider someone else. Dr. Goel also knows nothing about functional medicine whatsoever.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

My family and I have been seeing Dr Goel since she began her practise, and has never faltered from being caring, competent and recommends good specialists when necessary. Her receptionist leaves a lot to be desired..not sure how she keeps her job..however, once past the troll, all is good.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I have seen Dr. Goel for over 20 years. She is kind, a good listener, and she doesn't hesitate to refer you to specialists when necessary. I really appreciate her expertise.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. S. Goel is honest, sincere and caring. What more do you need?

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

The receptionist is not professional at all! she cuts people off on the phone and will not explain anything, I have always had an issue with her when I have called to make appointments. I would be worried as a dr if she was the voice of my company!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

The receptionist has a poor attitude and is very rude. Does not follow up with patients

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Goel & her staff have always been wonderful & kind during my visits!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Goel is a sweet doctor who is patient and not a pill pusher. Nice office. Her receptionist is so cold and unapproachable and when one isn't feeling well, a kinder, more compassionate person at the front desk or on the phone would be a little nicer.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr Goel is great, but the receptionist is pretty chilly. I'm confident that Dr Goel is knowledgeable and that her advice is helpful. Offices are clean and attractive.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017