Ratings for Dr. Martin Escobar

I also love dr escobar ,but as the previous person mentioned, he does have the rudist,most ignorant and unprofessional receptionist I have every seen.. she must have something on him, otherwise with so many complaints about Jamie why wont the dr tell her ,like hey you are hurting my businessget a life.. it is Jamie who dictates who will get their pain med and/or Xanax.. so if you are looking for a pain dr,, do not, do not go to dr escobar,, she will keep you on hold for over an hour until you hang up,, she has even called the police on people who come in either to talk to the dr or get there medical file.. until dr escobar decides to rid his office of this disease/infection,, I urge you to see another dr..after all, we do pay for our drs. visit, it is not free.. if dr escobar does not care about his patients enough to ask, hey why haven't I seen so & so for so long.. don't just assume that your patients have stopped coming, its just the dragon at the front window , is deciding who you see and who you don't see.. there are plenty of other drs. out there.. everyone should pass it along to dr escobar to deither get rid of Jamie or we will find another dr..and when that money stops coming in maybe he'll remember the patients that gave him his wealth..this letter comes from 12 patients who have left dr escobar wbecause of this witch..signed dr escobar's patients who have had it with Jamie..also, all complaints can be forwarded to the medical board ,concerning her ignorance and unprofessional behavior towards patients..

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Great doctor, kind nurse, HORRIBLE receptionist- several other patients besides myself have complained about Jamie... she is rude, unprofessional, doesn't write down appointments correctly. My 9 year old daughter could do a much better job... I would love to continue to have Dr. Escobar as my family physician as my family loves him but because of so many missed/ mistaken appointment dates and time I am thinking of switching doctors. He should consider getting a new receptionist

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

My daughter will only go to Dr. Escobar even when I wanted to take her to ER she would not go and suffered until she went to his office, she only likes him and won't change Dr.'s even if it takes me 40 mins. to get to his office. I am glad he choose to be a Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

HE IS JUST A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING. WE ALL LOVE DR ESCOBAR HERE IN THE E.D.....WE ALL WORK TOGETHER SO WONDERFULLY. HE IS FUNNY, KIND, INTELLIGENT AND A HARD WORKER. HURRAY DR ESCOBAR.!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2006

Dr. Escobar is the first doctor I trusted in years. Why? Because he trusted me and believed me. He has changed my life and also saved my son from some serious problems. He's the grteatest as not only a doctor but as a human being!!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2005

Dr. Martin Escobar's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1998)

Secure Horizons