Ratings for Dr. Kelvin Leung

Horrible clinic and a wonderful doctor. The clinic timings always change and the staff are passive aggressive.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

It is difficult to find a decent walk-in clinic in Toronto. When my friend highly recommend this clinic, I gave it a try and the experience was overall great. I felt comfortable at the clinic and with the physician. He has good bedside manner and is knowledgeable. I am overall very happy with the service I receive and will refer my friends there.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr Kevin and Dr. Alice are great doctors and great with kids. Their staff are very helpful and pleasent.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

this is my family Dr . and I personally think he is amazing , his staff is friendly and are able to always squeeze me in at the last minute .

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I always had to wait 1.5 to 2 hrs. He doesn't rush you but I didn't find him very helpful, he doesn't like to refer you to a specialist. I took my child to his office 3 times, when she was 3, 4, and 5 years old because she had a problem in one foot, he always said it was fine, when she was 6 again we took her for the same reason and he asked: why didn't you consult before? That was the last time we went there. We changed Drs. I wouldn't recomend him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

He has been my doctor for more than 15 or so years. I have always had to wait for my appointment but over the last few years the wait times have increased, not happy about this! Overall he is not a bad doctor for the basic MD care colds, meds, etc. However, for issues like emotions, alternative treatment such as chiro, physio and massage don't expect any help!!! He always wants the patient to ask so he can charge the $30 referral note fee, not good practice!! Also, I do find he gives a very small amount of prescriptions, making you have to go back and wait more often, very irritating. If you only go in with one issues I do find he will spend time and be attentive and very helpful which is good. Overall not a bad family MD but I find you must seek out your own information regarding alternative therapies.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

This doctor has been my family's doctor for the past 3 years and I have just switched due to his lack of support and knowledge during the post partum months of my second child. This was expecially true when it came to understanding about the difficulties I experienced with breastfeeding. He encouraged me to bottlefeed, which is not what I needed! His puntuality is also horrible, which always makes me feel like he doesn't care that his patients time is important too.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

I'm very disappointed with Dr. Leung. My son had a fairly common ailment but misdiagnosed and ended having to go the hospital while on vacation to get proper treatment.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Great doctor, very friendly and great intentions. I don't have benefits, so he was willing to help me with sample sized meds, which helped me greatly!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Leung seems well intentioned enough but he's been pretty useless as my family doctor. His practise seems more focused on the cosmetic side than on actual medical isssues. I'm afraid I would not recommend my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009