Ratings for Dr. Stephen Flewelling

Dr. Flewelling has been my dentist for close to 7 yrs. I was referred to him by a friend and what a difference from the past! I have very small mounth and his hands are delicate and gentle. He is mature, compassionate, patient, caring and acommodating. When I had emergency due to bad infection, called ER # not knowing it was his home, he came to office to meet me and perform procedure. His staff is always helpful to schedule my daughter who used to go to University in Montreal, then in Europe, so her schedule was tight and at times with not much notice. I never had to wait and always greeted with a smile. Service is important to me and so is a praise of someone who deserves it. Dr. Flewelling is a great dentist.

Submitted September 26, 2013

Excellent, excellent, excellent. Dr. Flewelling is so calm and careful, I am always reassured.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Technically he's very strong and quite pleasant, however, I find his prices are quite high (ie. it wasn't unusual for his fees to be more that the billing chart used by my insurance plan). I quit being a patient when they scheduled my appointment too close and I ended paying for the treatment myself as the insurance company replied that I had too many treatments in the period (they were simple cleanings). When I complained they told me it was my obligation to get the charge codes prior to the appointment (as if they know every thing that's going to be done)and confirm with the insurance company that it would be reimbursed. Not worth the headache.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Flewelling is an excellent dentist. He is very professional and caring. I haveie always felt confident with his advice and he discusses the plan of treatment fully; never pushy, never judgemental. I trust his expertise fully. The staff that work here are an excellent complement to his outstanding practice.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

My only concern about Dr. Flewelling is the # of visits he requests from myself and my husband, both seniors. Our teeths are in good shape but the number of visits keeps growing, we have a generous dental plan and I wonder if we are the only seniors feeling that we are being taken for a ride here. My senior friends with other dentists find it puzzling that we see our dentist more than 5x a year.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Flewelling is a kind, calm and patient dentist. He really took the time to explain and discuss the procedure with me which put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Flewelling.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr. Flewelling is the first dentist that didn't make me nervous or afraid. His office is clean and cheerful, even the magazines are awesome! He talks to you and makes decisions with you not for you. I was sad to move away from Toronto because it meant replacing him, which I simply havent been able to do.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr Flewelling is EXCELLENT. He is a very skilled doctor and has wonderful communications skills. He puts one at ease (I am a nervous patient), and is always friendly and smiling. His support staff are top notch. They are extremely helpful and courteous. So happy I found this doctor (and his staff!).

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Flewelling has made it possible for me to actually like going to the dentist. He's lovely, and so are his staff!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

Dr. Flewelling is terrific. He's very easy-going and knowledgeable, and he's open to providing prescriptions for complementary therapies such as massage and acupuncture for pain control. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007