Ratings for Dr. Caroline Huh

Dr Huh has gone above and beyond from the beginning of my high risk pregnancy to the very end. She was always available even using her lunch time to see me in an emergency. She ensured that every T was crossed and every I was dotted. Her support staff is also amazing to deal with and is personable with all her clients that comes in the office. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OBGYN!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Huh is a great doctor and she has always been very helpful and answered any questions that i have had. However, her receptionist is the worst person i have ever had to deal with. She is extremely rude and difficult. She makes Dr. Huh look bad by creating such a negative environment in her doctors office. Whether it has been over the phone or in person, this woman is never in a good mood. Although Dr. Huh is a great doctor, i really think she should reconsider keeping this terrible woman as her receptionist. She talks down to you and shows so much attitude, if you hate your job so much, quit. It's sad that Dr.Huh lost a client today because of her racist, rude, and terrible receptionist.

Submitted April 10, 2018

Doctor huh is very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner. My first time seeing this doctor so I'm not sure if she had a new receptionist after reading comments but the receptionist was so sweet and really nice. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Huh is going to be doing a hysterectomy for me. She is always kind and informative when I see her and makes her own calls. She is truly unlike most in the medical field. I really like her!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

I went to Dr. Huh for both of my pregnancies and can not say enough nice things about her and her staff!! She is very kind and knowledgeable as is her secretary. She always made me feel at ease with any issues I brought to her attention and truly seemed to care about her patients. If I ever have any more children I will definitely request her again!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr Huh is someone who truly cares for her patients and shows great empathy and understanding too!! I met her for the first time today and her patient care was second to none!!!!!!! I was extremely impressed!!! Thank you Dr Huh for caring as much as you do!!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I love dr. Huh and Lisa. They delivered both my daughter's and I wouldn't have any other doctor but her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr. Huh has been my mother's doctor and delivered my youngest brother who's now 18years old. She's been my doctor for both pregnancies 11 years apart and wouldn't have it any other way. She's amazing, kind, understanding and delivered both my babies perfectly. Lisa her receptionist has always been accommodating and overall pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Huh is such a kind, personable and knowledgeable doctor. Got me through 2 babies and beyond! Lisa the Receptionist is always awesome as well!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Huh is excellent in every way. She is kind, knowledgeable, and very thorough. She is easy to talk to and always kind.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017