Ratings for Dr. Caroline Huh

I had an etopic pregancy she didnt catch it even though i complained about the pain. I had to have emergency surgery by another dr

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

amazing help through out my pregnancy and she was amazing delivering my baby. the receptionist is also very very kind

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr Huh did my hysterectomy. She made me feel comfortable, she was friendly, she explained everything thoroughly and I would recommend her to anyone. She is amazing! Her receptionist Lisa was always very kind to me too.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

She is amazing very helpful and attentive take time

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

An amazing Dr. She has seen me for 3 pregnancies and delivered 2. She is always warm, answers all questions and is friendly, She knows her stuff. The only thing I hate about my appointments is the receptionist, she is so rude to people. Not me though because Ive been going there for so many years I know how to avoid talking to her.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

She is the best. She is caring and knowledgeable. A rare combination

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Everything about Dr. Huh was excellent ... From the consultation to the surgery to the hospital visits to the follow up appointments.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Huh is amazing! Her receptionist, Lisa, is hit and miss...depends on the day.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I've been seeing dr huh since 2009! and now were expecting baby #3 and she is awesome! very caring and helpful! her receptionist is kind but seems very stressed and over loaded with work! but overall great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Cared for me for all three pregnancies and was on duty to deliver well!!! Very sweet, caring and knowledgable. Tends to overbook at times.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017