Ratings for Dr. Caroline Huh

Dr. Huh has been my mother's doctor and delivered my youngest brother who's now 18years old. She's been my doctor for both pregnancies 11 years apart and wouldn't have it any other way. She's amazing, kind, understanding and delivered both my babies perfectly. Lisa her receptionist has always been accommodating and overall pleasant.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr Huh is such a kind, personable and knowledgeable doctor. Got me through 2 babies and beyond! Lisa the Receptionist is always awesome as well!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

The receptionist is the worst person she’s rude always and doesn’t know how to keep her personal problems and work separate. Never willing to help. I’m pretty sure she lies through her teeth. Sometimes won’t even look up at you when you talk to her. Very disrespectful c*nt!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Receptionist is very rude and looks racist. Sometimes she looks psycho patient. She should be fired to make Dr. Office a nice place. Never see a bad person like her specialist in GTA

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr. Huh is excellent in every way. She is kind, knowledgeable, and very thorough. She is easy to talk to and always kind.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Huh. She is so kind and genuinely a good person. She is very knowledgeable and gives her honest pinon which is appreciated. I always look forward to seeing her. Her receptionist is really friendly as well.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I had an etopic pregancy she didnt catch it even though i complained about the pain. I had to have emergency surgery by another dr

Submitted September 5, 2017

amazing help through out my pregnancy and she was amazing delivering my baby. the receptionist is also very very kind

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr Huh did my hysterectomy. She made me feel comfortable, she was friendly, she explained everything thoroughly and I would recommend her to anyone. She is amazing! Her receptionist Lisa was always very kind to me too.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

She is amazing very helpful and attentive take time

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017