Ratings for Dr. Caroline Huh

Dr. Huh was a good doctor to me for the majority of my pregnancy. Unfortunately because she mismanaged a condition (preeclampsia) that I developed last minute I ended up in the ER 2 days after coming home with my baby. The medication that she had be on was far from the correct dose, she didn't schedule me in for a follow up soon enough, nor did she recommend keeping an eye on my BP upon discharge, it's a good thing I did. She didn't seem too apologetic when I saw her after this either, and during our last appointment she just sort of walked out of the door abruptly. I know she has the capacity to be an excellent doctor, and is quite polite and respectful (at times hurried), but sorry she just didn't do right by me during my pregnancy. Ps - Once witnessed her receptionist putting a patient on hold to share an instagram picture with another patient...

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Huh is just TRULY AMAZING. Lisa is very friendly, kind and knowledgeable. They are the best. I wouldn't trade them for anything.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr Huh is amazing! Kind, caring, attentive, knowledgeable, and always makes me feel comfortable and welcomed. However, her receptionist Lisa mskes it very difficult for me to see her. I have cancelled appointments and even avoid calling to make an appointment for serious issues because of Lisa, having to deal with her gives me anxiety. I've even considered changing doctors because that's how uncomfortable this receptionist makes me feel, but I can't bring myself to do it because of what an excellent doctor dr. Huh is. She saved my son! I pray every time I call that someone other than Lisa picks up the phone, or will be at the desk when I get to the office. It just seems so unfair that because of her emotional/mental instability, so many women have to feel akward about seeing their gynecologist and getting medical care.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

It is always a pleasure coming to Dr. Huh’s office.. She is so knowledgeable but also so understanding, as a young woman she has never made me feel uncomfortable or worried, she is very good at easing any concerns and offering viable options and taking a course of action. Her secretary is AMAZING. Always so nice and ready to do anything to help and ease the process of what can sometimes be a frustrating or scary experience for young women visiting the gynaecologist. Overall, it may take me an hour to drive up here but I will continue to make the trip as long as they continue to provide such amazing help.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Her Receptionist is terrible, doesn't cooperate and very rude

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Delivered all my kids.. very kind and eases any kind of worry or concern

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

The best OB in town! Very sweet, kind, and experienced doctor! I will definitely recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr Huh has gone above and beyond from the beginning of my high risk pregnancy to the very end. She was always available even using her lunch time to see me in an emergency. She ensured that every T was crossed and every I was dotted. Her support staff is also amazing to deal with and is personable with all her clients that comes in the office. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an OBGYN!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Dr. Huh is a great doctor and she has always been very helpful and answered any questions that i have had. However, her receptionist is the worst person i have ever had to deal with. She is extremely rude and difficult. She makes Dr. Huh look bad by creating such a negative environment in her doctors office. Whether it has been over the phone or in person, this woman is never in a good mood. Although Dr. Huh is a great doctor, i really think she should reconsider keeping this terrible woman as her receptionist. She talks down to you and shows so much attitude, if you hate your job so much, quit. It's sad that Dr.Huh lost a client today because of her racist, rude, and terrible receptionist.

Submitted April 10, 2018

Doctor huh is very knowledgeable and has excellent bedside manner. My first time seeing this doctor so I'm not sure if she had a new receptionist after reading comments but the receptionist was so sweet and really nice. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018