Ratings for Dr. Keith Thomson

I cannot stress enough what a positive experience I have had doing the Chirothin weight loss program at Dr. Thomson's office! His staff and he himself have been so supportive, kind, and knowledgable; and guided my progress. I have had other treatments there, and the same positive results and care. Wonderful atmosphere throughout the office!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Got sucked into thinking I needed to attend multiple times a week for over a year. Still no relief. Went to another chiro and within a couple visits am already improving. Keith is with you for just seconds. He does not take time, just in to the next. Stay away!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I have attended Dr.Thomson's clinic for over six years now. Throughout these years I have found both Dr.Thomson and his staff to be extremely compassionate, and helpful in all situations of my life. They went above and beyond for myself and friends/family that also attend the clinic. They are always quick and efficient to tend to any of my needs. They are a very knowledgeable group which made me feel very comfortable being under their care. When reading reviews, the previous one has me questioning.. myself and friends have completed the weight loss program, Chirothin, that Dr.Thomson offers in the clinic. After doing several rounds of the program, collectively we have never experienced any negative effects. In fact, in addition to losing weight, my friends have gone off of several medications and their health has drastically improved. Chirothin has changed all our lives for the better. I confidently believe that through Dr.Thomson's help I am in the best health of my life! And my medical doctor agrees and encourages the behaviour. I would (and have) recommended the program to anyone interested in a healthier life. I encourage all readers to please see for yourself.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Be very aware of the potential consequences of the Chirothin weight loss program - after 3 weeks on this program I was admitted to hospital with an irregular heartbeat due to my electrolytes being completely depleted. I was advised by my family physician to discontinue the Chirothin program, which I did. I had paid upfront for the entire program when I began. Aftewr my admission to the hospital I called Dr. Tomson's office to request a refund for the portion of my fee that I would not be able to utilise approximately 50%. I was given the run around by office assistant Kayla who attempted to suggest that I need to contact the office manager, when I tried that I was told to contact Dr. Tomson, then I was told by Kayla that I needed to speak with her again......all of this to evade a 250.00 refund. One can only assume that their business is not doing very well. Clearly patient safety and satisfaction is not a priority. I am left with no other option but to seek legal intervention and go public with this situation, all of which could have been handled very quickly and quietly had Dr. Tomson and his staff attempted to do the right thing here. This is shameful. Darlene E.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. Thomson is a fantastic chiropractor! Having suffered from chronic low back and neck pain for many years I turned to Dr. Thomson for help and the results have been remarkable. I am now able to lead an active and healthy life! Dr. Thomson is very knowledgeable, competent and skilled, and he is always up do date with the most current chiropractic therapies. I find him extremely personable, easy to talk to and always willing to listen. He has always shown great compassion and concern for my wellbeing. The staff at his clinic are the BEST and go the extra mile to ensure that patients are well cared for. I would highly recommend Dr. Thomson and his clinic to anyone looking for a chiropractor!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Thomson's for many years. After struggling with low back pain I've found my regular visits have helped to keep me on track and able to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Thomson is an amazing Chiropractor, I have been extremely happy as his patient and he has significantly helped with my migraines and headaches. I couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Thomson's for 20 years and I can't imagine my life without his caring, compassionate and knowledge for my health care! I suffered badly with migraines and would always be sick, but thru regular chiropractic care I've not had the gruelling pain of migraines, and my immune system is boosted to fight off the viruses. I was nervous at first about having my neck adjusted but Dr. Thomson's gentle and effective approach has alleviated my nervousness! His staff are very caring and knowledgeable! Dr. Thomson has always listened to my health concerns and with his knowledge has helped me thru many other health issues. I get regularly adjusted as my first health choice! Thank you Dr. Thomson and staff for making my experience such a positive one! I can't imagine my life without Chiropractic!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Thomson is amazing! I started seeing him about 2 years ago for severe GI problems. I had been to several MDs who continuously passed me off to the next specialist and all they seemed to be able to come up with was strong pain meds and invasive survey. Instead I opted to explore a more holistic approach and went to see Dr. Thomson after several people had recommended him to me. This was the best choice of my life as I have experienced drastic improvements! I would recommend Dr. Thomson to absolutely anyone, even if you have an ailment that is not something you would stereotypically think of as being treated through chiropractic. Dr. Thomson is extremely knowledgeable, professional and compassionate; I do not know anyone who would disagree.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Amazing Chiropractor!! Great Staff!! You could not be in more capable hands. I have been a patient for over 5 years on a weekly basis and can tell when I have missed a week!!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015