Ratings for Dr. Bashir Sachedina

My Dr. For many years and hopefully many more.great doctor

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

I've been seeing Dr. Sachedina for over 6 years. He's been nothing but great, super caring and has called me at such late hours when there is an issue. He really has kept me positive and reminded me that there's always a solution.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

I've been seeing Dr. Sachedina for over 25 years and can't imagine seeing anyone else. To him you are a real person and not just an OHIP #. He has called me numerous times after work hours because of issues he noticed with my blookwork. The care he shows his patients is truly amazing.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2019

On-time, friendly and did everything according to plan!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

Awesome doctor and if you have to wait hes worth it

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Been seeing Dr. Sachedina for over a decade. I travel over an hour for each visit because it's worth it. Has called me back at 9pm on Dec 24 before because I needed help. Try getting that type of care and commitment elsewhere.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Excellent bedside manner and knowledge! I would highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

This dr is in high demand for a reason, he is sensational! He falls behind because he won't rush his patients who truly need his service. He is fantastic, his wife & receptionist are always very helpful. This man has saved my life a few times & gone out of his way to see me at the hospital when it's not his day there, he truly cares & I know I'm in safe hands with him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Wonderful Doctor, patient kind and very knowledgeable . Very thorough

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Amazing doctor with an incredible knowledge of his speciality as well as medicine in general. Explained everything to me in a thorough manner and never skipped details or glossed over any information because I'm not in health care. Have been to other gastroenterologists in Brampton and in Toronto, and he is by far the best. Don't blame him for long wait times - it's a systemic issue in Canadian health care.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017