Ratings for Dr. Kristen Morrison

I have found she has very little information and can be quite rude when it comes to issues such as breastfeeding.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

I sit on the fence with this Dr. She was very good and probably saved my 3 and a half month baby.After being sent home from ER in brooks,(2 times)My intuitions was screaming something is wrong and so I took my baby to the ER in Med Hat where Dr. Morrison was on call. My baby was admited imediatly and soon learned she had Salmonella(sp?) In later years I was there with children i had gardianship of and it was long drwn out and a lot of quiet moments where i was like,,should a be saying something. Just felt a little weird. She is always nice and compationate though and ALWAYS asks how you are dealing with everything.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

I was not impressed with Dr Morrison at all. I have a preemie and found that she did nothing but bring undue fear to my life. My daughter has no issues but at 6 months was told she would probably have ADD and reading problems. I have talked to many people and have come to realize she loves to diagnose kids with ADD or ADHD. She isn't a good doctor and I am no longer taking my daughter to her.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

maybe takes on too much and doesn't have as much time as she could, but always very professional

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Dr. Morrison has gone above and beyond for her patients and their parents. This doctor will observe children in their school; meet with teachers and parents to provide program suggestions; and takes time to properly assess the children she see. The first appt is a two hour interview. You do not find many physicians who are willing to be this thorough. Those children, who are under her care, are very fortunate to have a doctor who delivers the time, attention and kindness that DR. Morrison does.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2007

dr morrison was very helpful with my grandsons issues ,he has effects of fetal alcohol also ADHD,, she has been nothing but wonderful with him ,this dr even went as far as reserching a diffrent reading program ,for his school to try ,as he wasnt catching on to reading ,she has been nothing but helpful and very kind with us , i would strongley recmmend this dr to any family .

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

The manner in which the diagnosis was made for my child was delivered in a manner which made my child feel him/her had mental issues. This damaged her self esteem and we had to be referred to a different doctor which handled the situation with empathy for our child, leaving him/her more receptive to treatment recommended

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007