Ratings for Dr. John Slanina

Dr. Slanina is very knowledgeable and he takes a lot of courses to keep himself updated. My peeve would be that he carries his cellphone in his pocket and instead of being on silent it rings while we are in the room talking! And then he leaves my apt time to go talk on his cellphone . Very rude I think. He has amazing staff that is always at the ready for what he needs, polite, kind and friendly. I heard a rumour he is going to retire. My family would misss him so I hope he would not leave Lamont for a couple more years.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

misogynist . critical and disrespectful with nurses. inconsiderate and against the other doctors in the clinic. intriguer and prejudicial

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

i am one of the patient who wrote one of the less positive review before and definitely i haven't wrote all four. I still support my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

He is amazing and truely cares. We went for paperwork my son coughed and he took hom to check his lungs no appointment. He really cares about the people. Not many like this any longer. He takes time for you and listens.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Slanina has always been very helpful to me. Whenever I'm ill or not feeling well, he always finds the solution. He cares about his patients and always give me full attention. I never feel rushed when I go see him. We are lucky to have him in our small town. His staff is very good and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I agree with the positive comments below. Dr Slanina has always been very kind, patient and caring when dealing with my elderly parents who think he is wonderful. We need more like him in the medical profession that show compassion, empathy and support.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

It sounds like the previous 4 comments were made by the same person with a grudge! Even the wording sounds the same. Dr. Slanina has been my elderly parents doctor for the last 2-4 years. My only regret is that my parents hadn't switched over to him years ago. He is knowledgeable, kind, spends time with both of them answering their concerns and questions and we have been very happy with their medical care. He has been a tremendous advocate for both of my parents! What's best is they come away from an appointment with great confidence in their care. I have only positive things to say about Dr. Slanina. I know little about his staff so will comment as fairly neutral.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

he is a immoral doctor. he is arrogant with the patients and has disrespect for people. He has temper and is very hyper. Has continued issues with the other doctors and disrespect them. He should not be doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

He is miserable and unethical doctor. he has no patience with things he know better than anyone else. He has no respect for others and is inconsiderate. He has comments and is up war with the other doctors in the clinic at all the time. He is temper and quick fuse and all those are not traits for a doctor but just an infatuated person. He is so fake and immoral.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

This Doctor is very arrogant and RUDE. Asked him few Q s and just ignored me, never go back to him. He thinks HE is the only smart one in this world.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016