Ratings for Dr. Michael K. Brockett

I had Dr Brockett as a family Doctor for years , at the time . Never anything serious, and then out of the blue I get hit with symptoms. He says I'm depressed and suffered from anxiety...I knew better . If the guy knew what he was doing , and entered the symptoms in a computer bank , it would have told him what was wrong!! I had a brain tumor !!! I wouldn't go back to him if he was the last doctor in earth !!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Brockett is the best family physician. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. However, he has one nurse who is extremely rude and somewhat of a bully. Her name is Angie. She needs to tone down the attitude and let the doctor run the office. She treats the doctor like her subordinate. Her rudeness and lack of regard or care of patients is irresponsible.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr Brockett has been my family Dr for 30+ years and when I remarried my husband also chose him. He is Kind,caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

Dr. Michael K. Brockett's Credentials

• Toledo Medical College (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Marietta, OH