Ratings for Dr. Scott Hollingsworth, Retired

Dr. Hollingsworth is so good with us. My daughter likes to see him to have her ingrown toenails removed. He is good at what he does and he is so friendly.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I have visited Dr. Hollingsworth several times for foot pain. I've shown up late and unannounced, and Dr. Hollingsworth has always made time for me. He was flexible in allowing me to make payments on my orthotics. He has always been incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. As I was paying for orthotics, I have never paid or been asked to pay for an office visit. Dr. Hollingsworth also maintains all of my old orthotics at no charge.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I am a UofA student. Just saw the doctor today for an ankle injury I sustained while cold weather running. I was given great advice that made sense and was also given a free brace. Everything went well will come again within a week to check up on the x-ray results. Crossing fingers!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr. Hollingsworth is a fantastic person. Friendly and punctual and helpful.I am never rushed and he takes gentle and great care with my problem nails!! All staff is great and always my pleasure to spend any extra time chatting!! Thank you

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr Hollingsworth and his staff are excellent. There is no other place I would take myself or my family. We trust them and are thankful to have found such a great caring doctor to look after our family feet.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Wow, I can honestly say this is the first podiatrist I have ever been truly amazed with; I am a new patient and hope 2 have Dr. Hollingsworth carry through with myself for the rest of my years. I had a tow toe nails extracted today and I honestly did not feel a thing....I do not feel any pain whatsoever from the extraction either and have not had to take any pain killers. Long story short...I followed my intuition after researching podiatrist s online and choosing Dr. H was the best thing I could have done. I have a daughter who is very afraid of needles and is in tears with just the mention of the word, and has a very deep planters wart. Well, Dr. Hollingsworth and his staff took all the time needed to help my daughter through this and she walked out of his office smiling and is actually ready to go back. I have struggled with her fear for 5 years but I think I have found the best place for her now!! Thanks Dr. Hollingsworth and staff for making us feel so welcome and comfortable in our first two visits with you. It is like Dr. H said...he wants you to be excited to see him...and I am excited for my next visit. I think I will finally be able to get my feet to a reasonable appearance that I can finally be comfortable and not have to hide them.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I was very impressed with my appointment at Hollingsworth. Everyone was very professional and extremely welcoming. Dr. Hollingsworth also provided some great recommendations how to improve the health of my feet at home. Dr Hollingsworth was very knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. I will definitely recommend Dr Hollingsworth to my friends and family. Thank you for a great experience!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I took my daughter to see Dr Hollingsworth as she is a competitive gymnist and has very bad foot pain. She treated promptly, professionally and with very good care. I will take my entire family here! I recommend to all in need of foot care.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Hollingsworth is the second podiatrist that I have seen for my torn tendon in my left toe, the first Dr didn’t want to do anything . Dr Hollingsworth looked at my toe and immediately scheduled me for an x-rays, he looked at them and told me to get an MRI. Turns out first doctor was way wrong, thankyou Dr.Hollingsworth for saving my big toe

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016