Ratings for Dr. Scott Hollingsworth, Retired

This quack is a charlatan and a con man. Moved clinic to clinic and ripped all his patients off and also each physio clinic went under. Coincidence?? I doubt it. Lousy diagnosis, lousy orthotics and spent less time wit clients than I thought possible. I see he is retired. Should have gone to jail!! All training in the U.S. Probably by mail order. DO NOT see this scammer

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Appointment took only a couple of minutes, everything was very rushed. My orthotics were falling apart before I left the office STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

This doctor really helped me - more than any other I have ever had. I had been to my MD and 2 other Podiatrists who mis-diagnoised me. Dr. Hollingsworth prescribed a different type of orthotic and ESWT and my foot pain has been completely eliminated. He is busy and may not be right on time, but he really knows his craft.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

This man is rude and arrogant. He did not bother to ask anything about my condition, pain or symptoms but swung immediately into his high pressure orthotics sales pitch. My feet were scanned by one of his assistants and the whole appointment was like a huge sales pitch. I am sure there are skilled and caring podiatrists out there but this isn't one of them. He seems to only care for making money and selling services. In addition the wait time for the $600 orthotics (he recommended that I buy several pairs) is ridiculously long. Find another podiatrist, they can only be better than this one.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Holligsworth was late various times and never apologized. He spent a minute or two with me tried to explain in a very ambiguous, unclear way, what was wrong with my foot and then rushed to recommend new orthotics for $500. I really have the feeling that he is just there to get money out of me.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

my recommendation save your money and stay away from this man. If you visit the doctor you are not likely to require any proper diagnosis such as x ray, a 500 dollar pair of orthotics that may or may not fit your shoes. AskyourGM to refer you to a doctor or go to sole experience on white ave they will fit you with orthotics ensure they fit your shoes. They stretched my shoes so that they were comfortable and the cost was a fraction. I have been back several times because they know how to make your feet comfortable without robbing you

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

If you want a podiatrist that spends less than 5 minutes with you, doesn't listen past the first few words you say, barely looks at your feet, rattles off some random diagnosis, doesn't explain your 'condition' to you , etc etc etc ... then this is the guy for you. I've seen Dr Scott Hollingsworth a few times over the past several years. I assumed the behaviors above were owed to great knowledge and experience (vs my ignorance?) ... only to learn, this year, I was wrong ... oh so wrong! Even his chart-keeping is shoddy at best. I was denied a WCB claim for my injury simply because nothing was written on my chart regarding the diagnosis (torn Achilles' tendons). WCB showed me that the dates of my "Foot Clinic" office visits were stamped on my chart, but Dr Scott Hollingsworth did not write anything next to those dates regarding diagnosis, treatment, etc. I now have to foot-the-bill (pun intended!) on my own for some very expensive treatments --- NOT from Dr Hollingsworth. Buyer (and WCB claimant) beware!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

They called in the morning & rescheduled my appt for an hour later than originally booked but I still waited 40 minutes to see him. The office has no sign & is not on the mall directory. Took a lot of walking on sore feet to discover his office is in a family medical centre. Office was very dirty & old. My friend had an appt with him right after me. We have different problems but he gave us both the exact same speech, recommending orthotics which will not get rid of the bunion or straighten the toes. He leaves the office very quickly. I'll definitely be looking for another podiatrist.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I saw Dr Hollingsworth after ongoing never ending issues with my feet including bunions growing larger and causing me pain. After seeing him and hearing about situation and condition in great detail that I actually understood he suggested orthotics because they would stop me from pronating which was the cause of my knee pain along with my many other issues. After wearing these orthodics 24/7 I have noticed a huge difference! At my follow up he even remembered were I had gone on vacation and asked me about my trip! He is a very polite man who has helped me greatly! Thank you!

Submitted January 25, 2015

Extremely disappointed after today's appointment. I went to see him after a foot injury without even taking a look at the foot he ranted out his orthotic speech and hushed me off for a scan In the scan room I requested to speak to him again as I was not satisfied coz he did not even look at my foot to see why it was more painful despite using orthotics for over a year and a half , he did come again to see me but this time he put it on the orthotics being old and said you just need new orthotics Didn't care enough to see how or why the foot was swollen He is just looking to make money on orthotics. May be the certification for such people should be taken away. They don't deserve to be called doctors. Doctors are supposed to help you in the healing process not fleece people. The best thing is that he did not even bother show that he cares and does not waste a minute before he comes to selling orthotics.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015