Ratings for Dr. Scott Hollingsworth, Retired

I took my daughter to see Dr Hollingsworth as she is a competitive gymnist and has very bad foot pain. She treated promptly, professionally and with very good care. I will take my entire family here! I recommend to all in need of foot care.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Hollingsworth is the second podiatrist that I have seen for my torn tendon in my left toe, the first Dr didn’t want to do anything . Dr Hollingsworth looked at my toe and immediately scheduled me for an x-rays, he looked at them and told me to get an MRI. Turns out first doctor was way wrong, thankyou Dr.Hollingsworth for saving my big toe

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Holingsworth is really great - he's caring, friendly and puts you at ease. He is also prompt, and his staff fit me in the same day. He gave me x-rays immediately, and didn't rush to over medicate with narcotics. He provided pain-relief options that managed the symptoms but did not knock me off my feet unnecessarily. He also completely got rid of my ingrown toenails! I couldn't be more complimentary.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

This quack is a charlatan and a con man. Moved clinic to clinic and ripped all his patients off and also each physio clinic went under. Coincidence?? I doubt it. Lousy diagnosis, lousy orthotics and spent less time wit clients than I thought possible. I see he is retired. Should have gone to jail!! All training in the U.S. Probably by mail order. DO NOT see this scammer

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Appointment took only a couple of minutes, everything was very rushed. My orthotics were falling apart before I left the office STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

This doctor really helped me - more than any other I have ever had. I had been to my MD and 2 other Podiatrists who mis-diagnoised me. Dr. Hollingsworth prescribed a different type of orthotic and ESWT and my foot pain has been completely eliminated. He is busy and may not be right on time, but he really knows his craft.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

This man is rude and arrogant. He did not bother to ask anything about my condition, pain or symptoms but swung immediately into his high pressure orthotics sales pitch. My feet were scanned by one of his assistants and the whole appointment was like a huge sales pitch. I am sure there are skilled and caring podiatrists out there but this isn't one of them. He seems to only care for making money and selling services. In addition the wait time for the $600 orthotics (he recommended that I buy several pairs) is ridiculously long. Find another podiatrist, they can only be better than this one.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr. Holligsworth was late various times and never apologized. He spent a minute or two with me tried to explain in a very ambiguous, unclear way, what was wrong with my foot and then rushed to recommend new orthotics for $500. I really have the feeling that he is just there to get money out of me.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

my recommendation save your money and stay away from this man. If you visit the doctor you are not likely to require any proper diagnosis such as x ray, a 500 dollar pair of orthotics that may or may not fit your shoes. AskyourGM to refer you to a doctor or go to sole experience on white ave they will fit you with orthotics ensure they fit your shoes. They stretched my shoes so that they were comfortable and the cost was a fraction. I have been back several times because they know how to make your feet comfortable without robbing you

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

If you want a podiatrist that spends less than 5 minutes with you, doesn't listen past the first few words you say, barely looks at your feet, rattles off some random diagnosis, doesn't explain your 'condition' to you , etc etc etc ... then this is the guy for you. I've seen Dr Scott Hollingsworth a few times over the past several years. I assumed the behaviors above were owed to great knowledge and experience (vs my ignorance?) ... only to learn, this year, I was wrong ... oh so wrong! Even his chart-keeping is shoddy at best. I was denied a WCB claim for my injury simply because nothing was written on my chart regarding the diagnosis (torn Achilles' tendons). WCB showed me that the dates of my "Foot Clinic" office visits were stamped on my chart, but Dr Scott Hollingsworth did not write anything next to those dates regarding diagnosis, treatment, etc. I now have to foot-the-bill (pun intended!) on my own for some very expensive treatments --- NOT from Dr Hollingsworth. Buyer (and WCB claimant) beware!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015