Ratings for Dr. Charlita Mangrum

She cares about her patients, understands no insurance, does everything she can to help. She's very knowledgeable in the medical field and saved my life. The ladies in the office are caring and get responses quickly from Dr Ma grum to me quickly. She's a wonderful Dr. and a beautiful person.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Mangrum did not listen to me. She also, at one point, incinuated that i was lying about my symptoms. I had a continuous dry cough and extreme fatigue. For six months she kept saying it was merely allergies. No blood work, x-ray etc. Finally at an er visit ( due to struggling to breath) the er dr ordered an x-ray and discovered damages to my lungs due to a pulmonary disease. The extent of the damages could have been extremely less had Dr. Mangram listened to me instead of acting like an arrogant know it all! After a CAT scan that i had to insist she order, I got a voicemail from her on a Saturday, telling me there was something wrong with my lungs and i was to have a lung biopsy. A VOICEMAIL!!! SHAME ON YOU DR. MANGRAM!! Stay away from this dr.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr. Charlita Mangrum's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Hamlet, NC