Ratings for Dr. Karl E. Getzinger

Stay away from this Doctor. He is the reason my husband has to wear a bag. He kept telling him he had hemorrhoids and all along he had colon cancer. I am very upset with this Doctor. He has broken our hearts.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Was not happy with this Doctor at all. He needs to show more compassion for his patients. He also needs to do more testing on his patients.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

when my mother was first diagnosed with breast cancer she went to see dr. getzinger as her primary caregiver for her blood pressure and colds, that type of thing. she went in by herself just for her 6 month checkup and came out in 5 minutes from going into the office with him and said he told her and i quote {i dont know why in the hell you bother coming to me when you have all these other drs. for everything else. my dad and i were stunned. we asked for her records be transferred that day as soon as we got home and found a new and highly caring dr. that our whole family and many friends go to.he wanted to charge my mom for her records being transferred too. what a foul mouthed, rude, uncaring (i could say more) dr. we were so glad we changed dr. you dont have to put up with that SOB.my family had him for a short while to and were always dissatisfied when we left his office. he should RETIRE as he has no bedside manner or kindness for his patients. he needs to wrk with Dr Patch Adams!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Have seen this doctor many times in the past 8 years, but only when other doctors at his practice were not available. Very rude and condescending even when I brought a family member into the exam room. Incorrectly diagnosed my gall stones on two visits and had to wait over a year to finally get the diagnosis and surgery I needed. More than once has written down a possible diagnosis and told me to "look it up." Had written prescriptions followed with "you don't need this, but if you want to you can fill it." Would not recommend, and will not be seeing again.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Karl E. Getzinger's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1979)