Ratings for Dr. K.S. Grewal

The doctor brought me into his office 1 hour and 15 minutes late for my appointment it was at 10:30 and I was called in at 11:45 and this isn't the first time it has happened at Grewals Office. I asked why did I have to wait so long and received no reply. When asking him questions the doctor was not thorough and seemed to skim through what was being told to him. Even after making me wait 1h15min for my appointment I was still not given a thorough analysis. After this long wait time I was simply given a urine test form. I had waited 2 hours for a simple test form. I would definitely not recommend this doctor to anyone as he is not thorough and not punctual at all.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. K.S. Grewal is our family doctor since 1997. Always, he treated me well. He listens you and gives the best advice. I believe his patients list is very long, you have to have your appointment booked before you see him. Otherwise, there might be long wait if they have to adjust their schedule for you. Dr. Grewal never disappointed me.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Very rude staff and very rude doctor. He is very lazy and insensitive to patient needs. He does not listen to his patients and is always making crude comments about patient's wellbeing. I have been going to his office for over 26 years. He needs to retire, as he clearly does not care about his work.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Grewal is an exceptional doctor, my family and i have been visiting him since he first started practising in the 80s. I hope he never retires and i would love my kids to also go to him in the future even though i am really young right now. He is extremely knowledgeable and he seems as if he knows everything. He is very fast and efficient and is a great listener to all my problems. Even after so many years he still has the fire to keep on going as a great doctor. Thank you Dr. Grewal for everything you have done for all your patients.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

he is actually a very good dr. but the wait time is horrible.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2011

This doctor seems to be very careless but actually he is very intelligent and Knowledgeable. he is doctor in true sense.Good for punjabi community only as he is not comfortable with English speaking people

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

flag | Submitted June 26, 2010

He does not take time to understand patients and Jumps to conclusion very fast. My mom went to him a few times with same problem and he just kept on giving her medication to help with the problem temporarily. She went to different doctor after few months and she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer at stage 3. She passed away a month later. I wish the doctor had sent her for further test when she first went to him. She might have been alive today.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

He is a good physician. It looks like he is not attentive to his patients, but it is otherway around. That's what the experience is. He greets his patients and gives you best advice. He is a good PUNJABI doctor. What else you want.......?

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009