Ratings for Dr. Shirley M. Bodi

Yes, Dr. Bodi is nice, but she was wrong on my diagnosis and did not follow through with tests. As far as the office girls, Bonita is a nice girl, but Leslie is very rude and has a terrible bedside manner. Their office is so small, and you can hear her conversation with the patient in their room while you are checking out, etc. I found a new doctor, who was diligent in diagnosing and ordering tests that I truly needed, all by the second visit, and I love having 100% confidence in my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Bodi's for years. I recently had to change doctors due to insurance. My mother was a patient(alzheimer's), my nephew (premature)and my Mother in law(elderly-paraplegia). As you can tell I have had a lot of expierience with this doctor. I am also a nurse and have seen her with other patient's. I'm sorry to say, I don't believe there is another doctor as wonderful as she is! I am serious about this! Top notch in every way. Words that describe her are as follows... professional, knowledgeable, kind, caring, considerate, concerned (for patient and family), compassionate, patient, gentle, friendly, calm, through, not to mention wonderful with kids as well as the elderly! The office staff is superb and care about the patients almost as much as she does. I have NEVER had to wait very long usually about 10-15 minutes. She is the type of doctor that "takes care of business" whether you have private insurance or medicaid!! She is not afraid to refer if she feels it's needed.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Shirley M. Bodi's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med