Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Depaso

I have been his patient for about 11 years. No complaints here. He always takes time with me and explains information to me as well as my wife. Not a huge fan of the lab in their office and the staff is average. Messaging is hard, but I would never leave this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Worse doctor ever! Daughter was having severe stomach pains after she ate dairy so I asked if it could be lactose intolerance. He didn't know what that was!! Then suggested my daughter was "faking".

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I was with him for 5 years. I should have changed a long time ago. When I asked for assistance with medications for fibromyalgia and depression, he told me to go online and research meds and then come back to him and tell him what I wanted. In addition, I saw him 9 mos ago for a strange lump on my groin. He told me it was an ingrown hair. I finally switched doctors and my new doctor saw it and gasped. She sent me directly to a surgeon because I have a hernia! He talks down to his patients and appears irritated if you ask any questions outside of his allotted 15 mins for which he has scheduled for you. The office was fine, but he was awful!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

We love Dr. Depaso. He always takes time to explain everything to us. Recommends specialists when appropriate, listens to us, and works with our insurance company.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Depaseo has been my primary for 10 years and for 10 years with a known diagnosis of PCOS and never sent me to see a specialist not until I had my Daughter the GYN/OB told me there was hope of a specialist and diets and medication! 10 years people no treatment!! I've since changed my primary as far as rude I totally agree. He made me feel like I was the stupid on not to mention he talks down to you and made me feel like I should have known and I didn't know what I was talking about. He is the one that needs to do back to Med school and needs to learn some people skills. I the beginning I wasn't so sick so I didn't see him so often but I'm starting to wonder maybe I was this sick in the beginning and he didn't tell me.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Patients must be punctual at this office to make it fair for all the other patients. The Dr. is punctual because of this policy. I've been late myself & had to reschedule. When he wasn't available, there was another Dr on staff. He seemed to genuinely care about all my concerns/health & listened to me. He is a Christian & prays for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009

Rudest, most arrogant, unprofessional staff. Dr's knowledge of diabetes is negligible. Dr. is very closed minded and not progressive. Poor attitude toward patients. We are only a number to him. Saw him 2 yrs & fired him. ONCE I was 5 mins late for apptmt and he wouldn't see me. Wouldn't send my dog to him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Took a lot of time explaining things to me and making sure I understood what was being done and why. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Very down to earth and tries to explain problems & services in terms understandable to lay persons.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Depaso's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

First Health