Ratings for Dr. Kenneth J. Carbone

Every time I visit it is at least an hour and a half wait time. Staff treats you like a number.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

I think Dr. Carbone is an awesome doctor. After years of suffering with migraines, he found a medication the works for me. Never too long of a wait and he is very thorough. Great doctor :)

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Frequent follow-ups, on more than one occasion it took 6+ months to find a diagnosis. One, was an easy dx, gall stones. Follow-ups seemed more about collecting $$$ than actually finding a cause for my severe pain. The last straw was when his office was suppose to schedule a specialist appointment for me and my chart, instead got filed and NO ONE NOTICED! He misdiagnosed a ruptured eardrum, when it was a tiny piece of cotton in my ear. Takes forever to return phone calls, if they actually do get returned it's after three or four messages. Results of lab work take 2+ weeks, funny because the results are back in the office in 2 days. My husband was evaluated for carpal tunnel and diagnosed with it by his EMG, on his follow up appointment no one told him that he needed to schedule with an orthopedic or that his test was even positive. We found out, when we received the copies of our records. Which we had to pay for. I'd been a pt for 10+ years and only received 7 years of records.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

He's one Kick ass doctor ! You will be very happy that you have chosen him. He does not quit untill he has a result.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Dr. Kenneth J. Carbone's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Avon, OH