Ratings for Dr. Gary E. Okuley

Went to see this dr for chronic issues. Because I had had an early hysterectomy, he said I was "like a man" and then proceeded to say I was emasculated. I had some very troubling symptoms and asked if my lupus could be beginning to flare? He said it was menopause...two weeks later my hands swelled up so bad I couldnt even make a fist. I am now (via my rheumatologist) being referred to a major hospital for evaluation. Thanks for nothing.....

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

My stepmother had her first appointment with Okuley. He saw her last name and asked if she was related to my mother. She said, no but it is my husbands ex-wife. He proceded to gossip about my mother and her mental illness. My stepmother said she will never go to him again. If he talks to her about my mother, what will he say about her? He also is not nice to young girls going in there about OB/GYN problems. He is the Dr. and it is his job to treat not judge.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Gary E. Okuley's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Defiance, OH