Ratings for Dr. Kelly A. Schibler

I am fairly new to her practice, but she has already shown to be a caring and sympathetic listener. She seems to be willing to work with me and allows me to have input without discounting things that I say. I am over 55 and have had a lot of frustrating and depressing experiences with the medical community due to my numerous physical ailments. I live in a neighboring state and am happy to drive the extra 40 minutes to see her. In addition, her staff is always helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I like this doctor. Calm, caring, and knowledgeable about my condition. I recommend her to my friends because the office isn't overcrowded and I can get an appointment when I need one. Because I am very vocal about my medicine allergies they have never prescribed one with a negative reaction. She listens. PLUS, they don't run the politically charged news programs on the TV when I am there. Hopefully, that never changes.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I had a bad infection and I am allergic to many antibiotics. she gave me one and i had a reaction to and didn't seem concerned that my airway was affected. gave me another antibiotic and it cause me to go into the er. had to be put on breathing maching epi shot steroid shot and benadryl shot. almost lost me.contracted a rare disorder form one of the antibioits (Bactrim) SJS.She didn't even pay attention to my symptoms and brushed it aside that it was nothing but a cancer sore. She has no knoledge of medications or their deadly side effects.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

She is my family doctor. She takes care of me ad my daughter and we love her. She relates well. You can tell she really cares. Even though they are busy at the doctors office she still takes the time with everyone. She talkes about options for vaccinations and medications. She also answers questions if you call and talk to her nurse.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2008

Dr. Kelly A. Schibler's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Hilton Head Island, SC