Ratings for Dr. Cheryl A. Gill

Glad to have her as my doctor. She has always been proficient, knowledegable, and concerned about the patient.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

VERY RUDE AND WOULDN'T LISTEN TO WHAT I HAD TO SAY. I HAVE BRONCHITIS AND SEVERE COUGH. SHE WOULD NOT PRESCRIBE FOR ME MY NORMAL INHALER OR ANY COUGH MEDICINE. WHAT SHE DID WAS PRESCRIBE AN ANTIBIOTIC FOR ME. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HYATT FAMILY CARE SINCE I WAS A SMALL CHILD I AM NOW 23 YRS OLD SO THEY HAVE ALL OF MY HISTORY IN THERE FILE. TO MY SUPRISE THE PHARMACIST INFORMED ME THE ALEGED DOCTOR HAD PRESCRIBED AN ANTIBIOTIC WITH PENNICILLIN AS THE MAIN INGREDIENT. NOT A PROBLEM IF I WANTED TO DIE !!!!I AM AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HIGHLY ALERGIC TO ANY PENNICILLIN. IF NOT FOR THE PHARMICIST WHO CAUGHT THIS I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE DRUG AND BEEN DEAD WITHIN A VERY SHORT TIME. WARNING AVOID CHERYL GILL AT ALL COST IT MIGHT JUST COST YOU YOUR LIFE !!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009

Dr. Cheryl A. Gill's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1993)