Ratings for Dr. Jeffery J. Moledor

Dr. Jeff has been my primary care doctor for at least 10 years. I'm on this website because I'm looking for a new one. I was surprised to see the glowing reviews. To be fair here, Dr. Jeff is a good doctor but he doesn't really listen to his patient's concerns. I've been having tons of nausea and heartburn. He put me on meds and said he was going to send me to a GI doctor if I didn't get better. I didn't so I called the office to get that GI referral we talking about. I called the referral number at his office. No one answered; left a message. It took three days to get a call back. I missed their call, returned the call immediately and had to leave another message. Another four days later I get a call from a colorectal surgeon's office saying add. Jeff's office referred me there. Umm...my problems are mostly upper GI. How is a colorectal surgeon going to help? And the worst part about all this? Every time I go for a test, I NEVER hear back about the results. EVER. One time I had blood drawn at his office and didn't find out they were fine until the next visit several months later when my problems still weren't resolved. Sorry Jeff, we had a good run. Time to find someone who listens to my needs and responds quickly with test results.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Moledor has been my GP since 1990. He is in medicine as his calling. Attentive listener and respectful. Clarifies for accuracy. Asks and answers questions. Never feel rushed. He is there for his patients. He has spotted concerns before I knew of them. He once added me at the end of the day --when unaware/uninformed I was having a mental breakdown. I only knew I felt very "wrong". Took the time to assess and assist past office hours. He is a consistent capable doctor. I have relocated several times, but kept Dr. Jeff all along.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Moledor has been my general practitioner for 16 years. He is a good listener and spends enough time with me to answer questions. He is professional in his manner, but also works on remembering my interests outside of my medical history. His staff follows up with test results as soon as they are available. The entire office at Family Medicine North uses modern computer records. This enables Dr. Jeff to quickly review my history and evaluate changes in my health over time. I have found him to be reasonably prompt. While I have had to occasionally wait in an exam room, the wait in the lobby area has rarely been more than 5 minutes. My experiences working with him have shown Dr. Moledor to be a competent doctor. When he doesn't know the answer to a question he will refer me to a specialist, or get answers to my question and have his assistant follow up with a phone call. When I have lab testing done his staff contacts me as soon as results are available.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Moledor for over 20 years. He is a very good family doctor, and is very knowledgable. Othe rmembers of my family have gone to him, and we have been very happy with his services as a physician.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

He's wonderful - I sought him out again after moving away because of his professionalism and personal service to patients. It's now been almost 28 years since he first became my primary care physician and there's no way I would change unless I absolutely have to! Keep up the good work Dr. Jeff!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Jeffery J. Moledor's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med