Ratings for Dr. Jeffery J. Moledor

Dr. Moledor has been my general practitioner for 16 years. He is a good listener and spends enough time with me to answer questions. He is professional in his manner, but also works on remembering my interests outside of my medical history. His staff follows up with test results as soon as they are available. The entire office at Family Medicine North uses modern computer records. This enables Dr. Jeff to quickly review my history and evaluate changes in my health over time. I have found him to be reasonably prompt. While I have had to occasionally wait in an exam room, the wait in the lobby area has rarely been more than 5 minutes. My experiences working with him have shown Dr. Moledor to be a competent doctor. When he doesn't know the answer to a question he will refer me to a specialist, or get answers to my question and have his assistant follow up with a phone call. When I have lab testing done his staff contacts me as soon as results are available.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Moledor for over 20 years. He is a very good family doctor, and is very knowledgable. Othe rmembers of my family have gone to him, and we have been very happy with his services as a physician.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

He's wonderful - I sought him out again after moving away because of his professionalism and personal service to patients. It's now been almost 28 years since he first became my primary care physician and there's no way I would change unless I absolutely have to! Keep up the good work Dr. Jeff!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Jeffery J. Moledor's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Veterans Administration