Rate Dr. Patricia Morassut

Dr. Patricia Morassut's Ratings

STAFF IS REALLY RUDE!!! I had an appointment and the doctor said I could have an appointement on that day but the receptionist was extremely rude and told me that I canèt have an appointment on that day and yelled at me with a very rude voice. Honestly, it doesnt matter how good the doctor is, if the staff has horrible customer service towards the patients, no patients will go back there to such rude reception and that kind of attitude towards people is absolutely rude. I hope they hire new receptionist soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2901238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2015

I have been seeing Morassut for about 20 years. I have had bad experiences with her. If I had listened to her, I would not have had the necessary surgeries I greatly needed. All she wanted to do was give me pain pills and "see [me] in 9 months". I do not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

She is my mother's doctor since 2011 and she is the first to get her medication right. It is a pleasure to have my mom help in the garden, pain free at 76 after over 20 years of rheumatic pain. Thank you Dr. Patricia Morassut!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2839068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr.Morassut's for 19 years. She was the doctor who diagnosed my condition and has been nothing but kind and professional over the years. She's met almost all my family over the years and always asks how they are at each visit. There have been times when I have been very very ill and she has treated me or referred me to other specialists promptly. If you take the time to read her diplomas on the wall you will find that she's not only a rheumatologist but also has a specialty in internal medicine. She is a very bright and capable doctor. Don't let a rude receptionist, who is human and may have had a bad day, be the way you judge the whole service. I've been around long enough to see several receptionists come and go. If this one is rude, she won't be around long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

When I arrived for my first appointment with the doctor, I was treated extremely rudely by her receptionist. She told me my appointment was cancelled until June 25th. I pointed out that I had received a phone call this week to remind me of my appointment today, April 2 at 2.30. She said that was not possible. So came home and listened to my message service and sure enough, she had called to remind me of my appointment. So I called her back and she was extremely rude. How does one let the doctor know how the receptionist treats her patients?
THIS REFERS ONLY TO THE RECEPTIONIST

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2765110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Morassut's since 2003 when I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis at 23. She is very knowledgable and understanding. She is also very informed and confident in what she is doing. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Does anyone ever take a minute and think that the staff is only doing what they are told to do? If your consult was denied, would that not come from the doctor instead of her staff?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Sounds like that receptionist is still there. So rude when she called & said that i was denied - that i couldnt see the doctor & to go back to my family physician. So rude! Someone is in the wrong job! Staff 0!! All the other rating: i dont know!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

She's been my doctor for rheumatoid arthritis since 2006, she is great. Very helpful. and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr Morassut is an excellent physician. I feel very lucky to have her as my rheumatologist. She is thorough and knowledgeable as well as pleasant and friendly. I have seen her for a number of years and have never had an issue with her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653855].votes_count ]]