Ratings for Dr. Patricia Morassut

I have been seeing her for over 13 years...she is helpful and knowledgeable. Receptionist has always been pleasant and helpful too and willing to do extra. You do have to wait sometimes. I am on MM and she was reluctant to prescribe over pharmaceuticals but was willing to try this alternative....for me it was a good decision. She still tries to get me on biologics but I resist and she 's fine with it for now. So I rate her as good to very good.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

She is extremely knowledgeable and is completely upfront with expectations. She works with you to find the best solution with you. I appreciate being part of the consultation, anything I am uncertain about or scared of, she will talk me through it and it I don't agree then she looks for an alternative. I appreciate her candor and they fact that if she needs time to look into something she tells you - no guessing games with this doctor. Her office is incredibly proficient - they are on time with the appointment schedule, quick to book new ones. It is clearly obvious that the doctors and the front desk staff have excellent communication with each other - it is the most efficient doctors office I have ever been to. I am very lucky to have been referred to Dr. Patricia Morassut, she has made a large difference in my life.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

She was great, although I'm just starting out with her. I've seen so many complaints about her receptionist, but she was absolutely civil with me. She may have what's called "RBF" - Resting B**ch Face (google it). She doesn't mean to come off angry, it's just how her face looks.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

to the comment below... If the receptionist really yelled at you, would the doctor not have heard her seeing how close the receptionist sits to the examination room? I have been a patient for 5 years, and honestly, the receptionist can only do what she is told to do. When the Dr. tells me to call when I have a flare, and she will see me, if there are no available spots, the receptionist would have to clear it with the Dr. before she can put me in, so really is it the receptionist that is being rude, or is it really more the patient that is upset for not getting their way?

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

STAFF IS REALLY RUDE!!! I had an appointment and the doctor said I could have an appointement on that day but the receptionist was extremely rude and told me that I canèt have an appointment on that day and yelled at me with a very rude voice. Honestly, it doesnt matter how good the doctor is, if the staff has horrible customer service towards the patients, no patients will go back there to such rude reception and that kind of attitude towards people is absolutely rude. I hope they hire new receptionist soon.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I have been seeing Morassut for about 20 years. I have had bad experiences with her. If I had listened to her, I would not have had the necessary surgeries I greatly needed. All she wanted to do was give me pain pills and "see [me] in 9 months". I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

She is my mother's doctor since 2011 and she is the first to get her medication right. It is a pleasure to have my mom help in the garden, pain free at 76 after over 20 years of rheumatic pain. Thank you Dr. Patricia Morassut!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr.Morassut's for 19 years. She was the doctor who diagnosed my condition and has been nothing but kind and professional over the years. She's met almost all my family over the years and always asks how they are at each visit. There have been times when I have been very very ill and she has treated me or referred me to other specialists promptly. If you take the time to read her diplomas on the wall you will find that she's not only a rheumatologist but also has a specialty in internal medicine. She is a very bright and capable doctor. Don't let a rude receptionist, who is human and may have had a bad day, be the way you judge the whole service. I've been around long enough to see several receptionists come and go. If this one is rude, she won't be around long.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

When I arrived for my first appointment with the doctor, I was treated extremely rudely by her receptionist. She told me my appointment was cancelled until June 25th. I pointed out that I had received a phone call this week to remind me of my appointment today, April 2 at 2.30. She said that was not possible. So came home and listened to my message service and sure enough, she had called to remind me of my appointment. So I called her back and she was extremely rude. How does one let the doctor know how the receptionist treats her patients? THIS REFERS ONLY TO THE RECEPTIONIST

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Morassut's since 2003 when I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis at 23. She is very knowledgable and understanding. She is also very informed and confident in what she is doing. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Patricia Morassut's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing her for over 13 years...she is helpful and knowledgeable. Receptionist has always been pleasant and helpful too and willing to do extra. You..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is extremely knowledgeable and is completely upfront with expectations. She works with you to find the best solution with you. I appreciate being part of ..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She was great, although I'm just starting out with her. I've seen so many complaints about her receptionist, but she was absolutely civil with me. She may have ..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "to the comment below... If the receptionist really yelled at you, would the doctor not have heard her seeing how close the receptionist sits to the examination ..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "STAFF IS REALLY RUDE!!! I had an appointment and the doctor said I could have an appointement on that day but the receptionist was extremely rude and told me th..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Morassut for about 20 years. I have had bad experiences with her. If I had listened to her, I would not have had the necessary surgeries I ..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is my mother's doctor since 2011 and she is the first to get her medication right. It is a pleasure to have my mom help in the garden, pain free at 76 after..."

June 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K2E0" to "K2G 6E2". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 1 Centrepointe Dr". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137235729".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr.Morassut's for 19 years. She was the doctor who diagnosed my condition and has been nothing but kind and professional over the years..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. " When I arrived for my first appointment with the doctor, I was treated extremely rudely by her receptionist. She told me my appointment was cancelled until Ju..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Morassut's since 2003 when I was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis at 23. She is very knowledgable and understanding. She is also ..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Does anyone ever take a minute and think that the staff is only doing what they are told to do? If your consult was denied, would that not come from the doctor ..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Sounds like that receptionist is still there. So rude when she called & said that i was denied - that i couldnt see the doctor & to go back to my family physici..."

January 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She's been my doctor for rheumatoid arthritis since 2006, she is great. Very helpful. and knowledgeable."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Morassut is an excellent physician. I feel very lucky to have her as my rheumatologist. She is thorough and knowledgeable as well as pleasant and friendly. I..."

December 15, 2014
  • City changed from "Ottawa" to "Nepean"

May 30, 2012