Ratings for Dr. Paul C. Leidheiser

Dr. Leidheiser has been my family doctor for as long as I can remember. He is very knowledgeable and really cares about his patients, even taking calls after hours when he knows there is an emergency. I have even known him to visit long-time patients who have been hospitalized. I would highly recommend him. He does sometimes run behind schedule, but he is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Been using Dr Leidheiser as my primary physician for about 20 years. Extremely happy, always determines the issue and takes the time to explain medicines, practices for prevention, always checks vitals and listens to my heart and chest every visit--even if going in for a minor problem. Generally the office is on-time, but sometimes runs a little late. I attribute this to sometimes taking more time with some patients--that's OK with me. There have been times I've been with the doctor for 45 minutes while he checks and double checks symptoms and asking me questions to determine the cause. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Paul C. Leidheiser's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

GHI