Ratings for Dr. Andrew Kowalewsky

I have seen Dr. Drew for quite awhile now and have found him to be straight forward and easy to understand. I have never felt that he was rushing to get to the next patient. When I have called for appointments or questions the staff has always been great and even if I had to leave a message on the message line I have received a call back quick. They have also squeezed me in for sick appointments on a moments notice before with no hesitation. I would refer my family to Dr. Drew.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

Very friendly and his staff was thorough during a recent physical. Could focus a little more on medicine as he likes to talk about a wide range of subjects.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr Kowalewsky is very caring and knowledgable. He has been my doctor for at least ten years. I always feel he applies himself to understanding my ailment.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Drew is a good doctor. HOWEVER, his staff is horrible; rude and unattentive to clients. Also, when asked to be billed at home, my account was sent to a collections agency.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Andrew Kowalewsky's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Multiplan