Ratings for Dr. Trieu P. Hua

He listens to you and very friendly, good manners. I won't go no where else. He's staff is wonderful and they help you in things you need.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Dr Hau is great. I have been seeing Dr. Hau for about 7 years now. My husband now goes and my daughter has a appointment next week with him. I love the firm hand shake he greets me with. He's always pleasant and never rushes. He always takes all the time you need to talk to him. I'm very happy with him and his knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr. Hua is a wonderful doctor. Being a general practioner, one would expect him to have a wide breath of knowledge about illness, disease and healthcare, but what is unexpected and truly great about him is the tremendous depth of his knowledge in so many fields of medicine. He picks up on things others might overlook because he listens to his patients and gets to know them by name. I feel understood and trust his knowledge and wisdom. I am always greeted with a smile, a handshake and called by name when he enters the examining room. He takes time for my questions and answers them thoroughly without dismissing any in the condescending way I've experienced from some other doctors. I always feel treated as a unique human being by him. My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Hua for over ten years and I hope he'll be around to look after our health for many, many more to come.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Trieu P. Hua's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)