Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Woodward

Horrible!!In the absence of my regular doctor at this practice he insisted I make an appointment to see him for a routine Rx refill. He did refill the Rx but also prescribe an Anti-Inflammatory which I told him I had been taken off of years ago due to the potential damage it can cause to my stomach after long term use. I asked him to explain how this was ok for me now and he refused to answer. The exam he performed (which I objected to since this was only an Rx refill and he has never seen me before)caused me to have an extreme flare up in pain and I am now using a cane to walk. At the end of my visit he told me, "There's nothing wrong with you. Join a gym, exercise, get a job, stop laying around the house all day abusing narcotics, and become a functioning part of society". I've seen over 10 doctors in the past 8 yrs for this. I did not go to him for a diagnosis, and I suppose it's a good thing I wasn't too depressed that day. Maybe he should have reviewed my file more extensively.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I just moved to town and had to find a new doctor. Dr. Woodward came highly recommended and now, having seen him 2 times, I can say I see why. He is easy to talk to and I've found his medical suggestions to be very useful. He's not quick to assume drugs are the solution to every medical problem, which I appreciate, and offers other options first. Dr. Woodward also doesn't seem to have that "big ego" that some doctors suffer from. His nurse Amy is very sweet.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Excellent Doctor, takes time to listen to you and treats you like a person not a number. I would recommend this doctor to everyone. I am sorry I moved because now I am having to find a doctor as good as he is. Again Dr. Woodward, is an excellent doctor and he takes the time with his patients. This is one awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Uncaring egotistical piece of work. He needs to foloow the hippocratic oath that all doctors should follow. He is a theif for he took my money and then told me to leave. He has no empathy for his patients. He should have his medical license revoked.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

Dr. Patrick M. Woodward's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)