Ratings for Dr. Ron Gerridzen

super nice doctor very much in the know of all the new tec.,I would recommend Him to Family and Friends. Mike D.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Very kind man and excellent advice! He recommended a device to me...after exhausting other avenues. While not ideal, it certainly helped alot.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Better than excellent! No hesitation in referring anyone to hime.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Best doctor ever. Having him saved me from two other urologists: one in pembroke and one in Quebec City.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr. GERRIDZEN is a delightful man, who treated my prostate cancer with great dedication, and persistance. He was always on time, and treated me as if i were family.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Amazing doctor,amazing department! Dr. Gerridzen just finished treating me for bladder cancer.I will sleep very peacefully at night knowing that Dr. Gerridzen will continue to look after my bladder. Thanks so much. John

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr Gerridzen's manner inspires confidence. He's thorough, patient, diligent and highly personable. I am a recent surgical patient and could not be more pleased with the way he handled my case, carefully explaining everything in understandable terms. Followup has also been excellent. And he's possessed of a good sense of humour, to boot!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

Dr. Gerridzen has been looking after my elderly father's urology needs for years and always displays a caring, helpful manner. He even let my father and me watch the monitor during a cystoscopy, and patiently explained what he was doing. He is very knowledgeable and his staff are excellent. We are fortunate to have him in Ottawa.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Doctor Gerridzen to me and my wife is the most professional yet down to earth doctor and man we have even known in the capacity that he is in. I just feel blessed that Doctor Gerridzen was my doctor. I could not have asked for the universe to help me more. And I sincerely hope his heart surgery went well and he is back very soon.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

All I have to say is Dr. Gerridzen is absolutely amazing!! Always takes the time to explain thoroughly and never makes you feel like you are wasting his time. Compasionate is an understatement, he has touched my life and has made me feel that there is hope! Thanks to a wonderful Dr. and a great staff.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012