Ratings for Dr. William Novick

Very good experience. Took his time to speak, ask sympthoms, checked everything. I had the chance to ask him about my concerns. Definately a good and proffesional specialist.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Novick practiced over 30 years and he is quite effective. In addition, he used layman words to explain clearly to his patients about their problems. He also comforted his patients if he found the problem is not really serious. I like him a lot!!! Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

"Gently... gently... " If you're a Dr. Novick patient you'll recognize that trademark expression of his and it describes the man well. I've gone to him close to sixty years now. Don't know how he keeps going. As skilled as they come.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Sweet man - attentive, careful, experienced, gentle - great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Very good experience - Dr. Novick very thorough - secretary very pleasant - read comment below when making an appointment make sure you ask for Christine - she is extremely helpful and very perky .

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

I went to see Dr. Novik for the first time for an ear infection and he was great. He gave me time, looked into my ears and even had me do a hearing test to make sure everyting was ok. He also listened to me, since I believe it's important for a doctor to know about you for the best diagnosis possible. My only issue was with one of the two secretaries - the younger one. She was a bit rude when I first came in to schedule an appointment, and not very patient with me. But other than that, it was great.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

First time seeing an ENT doctor; he is truly wonderful, kind, patient, and explains in an easy to understand and thorough manner exactly what is going on. You may be thrown by the fact that he looks like your grandfather, but rest assured, it is an amazing experience. I wish we had more doctors like him, and the staff is very patient and kind as well. My hope is that he is around for many years to come, so that more people can benefit from being seen by such a wonderful man. Thank you Dr. Novick for alleviating all my worries!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

excellent - professional - the best ever !!!!! On time which is rare receptionist very professional

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

He is the best DOCTOR I've ever seen! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

He was kind and asked the right questions, gentle with the exam and explained everything clearly both during the examination and with the results. His receptionist is a gem and it was one of the most positive experiences I've ever had at a doctor's office. I was a bit skeptical he'd be "old school" but he was truly excellent and very reassuring. I would recommend to anyone looking for an ENT.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017