Ratings for Dr. James E. Domst

He said things that have no medical basis. He diagnosed me by the look on my face without asking any questions. I am reporting him, this is wrong.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Maybe the worst doctor I have ever had.......He could really use some people skills classes, He needs to learn how to document a little better and maybe just switch professions. I have had him for almost a year and its been the year from he double hockey sticks! Web MD and self diagnosis is so much more reliable than him and they will not switch up stories or information around. Stay away from Silverton Health in General because they are horrible.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

after five years,I don't trust him-rarely explaining things,I feel like he's not listening and have gotten the feeling that he just doesn't give a damn. Your five minutes are up has no therapeutic value

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

He was very helpful and consulted with ohsu to help my disease process

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

very dissatisfied, i am usually the one diagnosing myself and i just recieve a ok and a perscriptiion for whatever the problem might be, i do not feel that he is through, in the 5years he has been my doctor he has actually done 1 blood draw when with the meds i am on there should be at least one a year. There are never any follow ups sceduled. Very unpleasesd.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010