Ratings for Dr. Sylvia Fahim

Have to waits hours to see her but she doesnt sit and listen for 10 min. Always in a rush to get out the door

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

This doctor used be caring doctor. Before she even had her own clinic, she didn't rush her patients. I have been going to hwbeen r ever since my previous family doctor has retired. I have my 1 year old checkup and he cried because of the shots he received. Her reaction was so rude, she made that face when you get irritated of hearing a child cry. And she closed her ears for few seconds. I was soo shocked to see that. No respect what so ever!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Excellent doctor poor staff. The doctor with lot of knowledge and having concern for your smallest health issue

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Fahim has saved my life on multiple occasions now. She is a lovely and compassionate doctor. Shortly after taking me on as a new patient, she saw on one visit that I needed to be at the hospital asap. Within 12 hours I underwent a life saving surgery. Several years later I was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer and she pulled out all of the stops to get me to the best surgeons and oncologists. I'm strong and healthy because of those referrals. Recently, I had some blood work done and when she received a call from the lab at 5 am. She was on the phone with me shortly after and again had me in an ambulance to the hospital for urgent treatments. Her follow up with me and aftercare has been truly beyond expectations. Her knowledge helps me to get on the right path again and again. Her staff are wonderful ladies! Always kind. Give them a smile and a happy hello. You will always get it reflected back at you.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Very helpful, knowledgeable and nice Doctor...I did a wise move by making her my family physician...

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I am always disappointed when I visit this medical clinic. The staff is terrible, unfriendly, lack customer service and always look upset. Dr. Fahim always looks tired and quickly rushes through your appointment. She does not seem to really care about helping others or maybe it's just me, not sure. Dr. Faltas is my family doctor and although he is polite and friendly, he lacks understanding, empathy and listening skills. I am in the process of finding a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Fahim is okay I can say but those receptionist are pathetic. I cannot believe Dr fahim haven't taken any action. They are rude and ignorant. She needs to make a change. Read the reviews. More reviews are against the receptionist then her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

If you have 2 to 3 hours time to wait the go to this Doctor

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Great staff and wonderful doctor. Dr. Fahim is very through and knowledge. She will look after you and you can be sure that you are getting the best care and advice. Your appointment will be very close to your appointment time and you can get same or next day appointments.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I would definitely not recommend her as your family doctor. She is more interested in filling her rooms than caring for her patients. A two hour wait in her waiting room is the norm and she barely gives you 10 minutes of your time when you do get to see her. Her staff is rude and terrible at organisation. Had her as my doctor for 5 years, and the difference between her practice and the practice of my current family doctor is gigantic.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016