Ratings for Dr. Brian Leong-Poi

He is the best out there, He cares and very helpful Dr when he was practicing in Scarborough he was our family Dr, since then we had to change few family practitioner, no one out there able to meet him how he cares his patients and the knowledge no doubt he is the best Since he moved to new location I and my family miss him as a Dr and also as a good human being who cares lucky people out there who have him as a family Dr now

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

From Leo Voroskolevskyy.Dr. Brain leong Poi is the best one that I met until now. His relationship with attention and he really cares about the health his patiens. I am fully satisfied and very thanksful to him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

He is the best family doctor I ever have had. He is the first doctor who really cares about my health and whom I am fully satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

I did not care for his bedside manner. Like talking to a wall. No exprssion

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Great Doctor ! He investigates health issues and is concerned about your health and well being. He takes histime during examinations!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Thorough, insightful, knowledgeable, and caring are just some of the words to describe him! Ya sure he's never on time, but that's because he doesn't rush out his patients like every other doc in the city does! He will attempt to answer all your questions, explain all results/observations and will listen to your concerns and requests. Definitely one in a million!! Every doctor - new and old - should model their practice after his!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

He is awesome! I saw him when I first came to Canada and he was very kind and knowledgeable. He also didn't make me wait like the other doctor in the clinic is notorious for. I wish he had stayed in Scarborough.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

I used to go to him as a child and he is awesome! No time wasting but he doesn't rush you either. He was the only doctor who identified what my allergy was and the medfication he gave me worked. No other doctor has been able to do this. I wish he was still in Scarborough.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010