Ratings for Dr. David G. Belvin

Terrible, terrible. Had to fire him and his staff. April 2010 chest Xray, never heard about any findings plus took 2.5 hrs to get Xray done because tech. did not know how to use machine. September 2010 physical. Asked about chest Xray and was shown an Xray of female breast, (I'm 53yr old male). During physical they took blood, they called and left message that the results of Lab work were in. Returned call and received Casandra's (nurse) voice mail, left phone number and message. Never heard from Dr. or Casandra on my results!!! Attempted to call again and again only got voice mail. October 2010 very ill, called at 8:15am to make appointment, you guessed it...Voice Mail!! Received a return call about 12:30pm that day, told Casandra, I was totally dissatisfied with them and I have found another Doctor... She told me to have a nice day!!! Obviously this Doctor and his staff do not care for the well being of their patients!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

The doctor is arrogant and uncaring. I honestly think he was guessing about the cause of my condition, and then prescribed treatment accordingly. The front desk staff seemed OK. I am happy I took my business to another doctor. I found someone much better.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

This man is rude, offensive and very unprofessional. This dr. told me I was probably having medical issues because I have a bad business (this is my best year yet!). He told me I didn't need any medical guidance to lose weight I should keep my mouth shut then I wouldn't eat. He suggested that I must talk to much and that is why I am having shortness of breath issues at work. This doctor is very offensive and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. David G. Belvin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Illinois