Ratings for Dr. Rajan Saggar

Dr Saggar is interested in his patients as people. He is thorough and detailed and exemplifies the kind of curiosity that compels him to get to the bottom his patients' issues. I am one of those patients. I've seen him regularly over the last few years and can't recommend him highly enough. He generally does run late in clinic but not if he's scheduled a procedure for you.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

order many tests, but never mail you or phone you about test results. Expect you make appointment with him to just find what the test results are. After sitting in the waiting room for hours, he only give you a few minutes of his time. At that time he start to quick scan through computer. Certainly he didn't do his home work. Finally, I have get info and interpration of test results from other drs.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Overall a great doctor. He listens well and puts you at ease with your medical concerns. I've been to a bunch of doctors who talk down to me and I appreciate that he treats you like a real person. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

I started seeing Dr. Saggar after a very unpleasant experience with another pulmonologist. I found him to be an excellent doctor; very knowledgable and, most importantly, he listened intently to all that I said. Also important, he sent me a copy of the notes he took regarding my visit. He explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. It is important to me that he suggested calling if and when I had any questions or problems. In addition, he called me to report the lab results and findings. I know that I might have to wait since my appointments are on clinic days; but the wait time has not been very long on the three days I had appointments. Intellectually I appreciate that the doctor takes the time to listen to all that a patient has to say and Dr. Saggar doesn't hurry patients in and out. He takes all the time he feels necessary for each patient's appointment.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2008

he is a very nice dr. very helpful.but he is always late and you have to wait 30 to 60 min at every appt. at least on clinc days

flag | Submitted June 14, 2008

More than willing to help any patient. Typical runs around 15-30 min late for every appointment. Great doctor and worth the wait though.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. Rajan Saggar's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1999)

Commercial Insurance Company
National Elevator
Workers Comp

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=81067'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=81067'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014