Ratings for Dr. Cynthia A. Haselton

I feel these reviews are incorrect I have always received personal care and excellent judgement from Dr. Hazelton.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Very eager to prescribe medications and not overly concerned with figuring out the root of the problem. The nurse was very cold and didn't even look me in the eye. The front desk staff is very unfriendly. While in the waiting area you can hear them discussing patients which is very concerning. Sorry to tell you your privacy glass is not sound proof.I would not recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

I felt that this dr was very scattered and couldn't complete a thought when I asked a question about my health. She was 45 minutes late for my appointment. She is knowlegeable, however her communication skills were the worst I've seen, therefore I don't trust her with my health if you can't communicate with me. I also felt like she was overly willing to give me pain meds for some discomfort I was having in my back instead of trying other options first. All of these things were very concerning to me and I wouldn't recommend this Dr. to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

She ALWAYS GOES THE EXTRA MILE, She cares and the nursing staff is the best(Dennis and Karen).

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

Dr. Cynthia A. Haselton's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Secure Horizons