Ratings for Dr. Milan Banjanin

Dr. B has helped me through some rough times, given me great advice, gone over and beyond to seek out specialists for me, and try to help me navigate some tough battles in my life. I'm a difficult patient and he has learned how to approach me, both soft and caring or very blunt when I need it. Even when I lost my insurance, I paid out of pocket so I could continue to see him. I've never had trust in a dr, male or female, like him. I've "fired" other drs so many times but this guy? I've fought to keep him! Waiting is worth it. It's health care, not fast food.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

If his head nurse didnt act like his wife and tell him what to do, hed be awesom

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

His practice is under water. You wait forever to see him. His staff is unprofessional. They gossip with you about other patients. They don't keep your secrets. Dr. B is orders massive amounts of tests. It's a ploy. Their lab makes lots of money form this. Dr. B has a harsh manner. He comes off as someone who doesn't care anymore. Time for him to retire.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I am yet another woman that had condescending and sexist issues with this doc. He insisted on very invasive OBGYN examinations even though I told him I had a regular OBGYN I had just visited. I was not seeing him for those issues. I was seeing him for gastro issues! Told be just to do what I was told. Very uncomfortable and didn't listen.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr Banjanin is an amazing individual and I belive that if you have a problem others doctors have given up on, he's your man. If he can become your doc you would be lucky. Only those who follow direction will thrive on his skills and knowledge. You can being a horse to water, but can you make it drink? Same struggle for Milan Banjanin. Don't ask for help if you can't take the info ;)

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

Dr. B is a wonderful Dr. I disagree with the negative comments on this page, I am a woman, and I was treated with respect, and was listened to, he also took time to take care if me, that would make since as to why you would have to wait 30 to 60 min to see him, but it is well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr Banjanin is a GREAT doctor. He has been my family doctor for over 20 years and he is very caring and understanding. He listens to what you have to say. His nurses are great too. He has always been so kind to my family,

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Amazing patience & listener. Explains thoroughly. Recommended!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I think this doc does seem to work hard, but I think he sent me for many test I did not need instead of sending me first for what I did need. He also did ultimately wanted to help me deal with my "anxiety" (his perception--not mine) and did not listen to me. Just like some of the other reviewers, I am yet another woman that he that he showed his sexist and condescending behavior. I wish I had never wasted my time with that office.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Fantastic Dr. Caring, loving, very helpful.He spends time with patients that need time and tries to find out what the problem is.Never did I feel uncomfortable with this dr. For the lady that is complaining about the check up she had (gynecology), should go and see OBGYN if she has a serious problem, dr. Banjanin probably did best he could. You can never please everybody. All in all he is great Dr. and I feel safe with him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Milan Banjanin's Credentials

• Sveucilista "v Bakaric" Univ Rijeka, Med Fak, Rijeka, Croatia (Grad. 1976)

• BCBS Massachusetts