Ratings for Dr. Jason Ohayon

Excellent doctor. Respectful, caring, and incredibly intelligent. We greatly appreciate the care our son has received from him. Only negative is the wait times, its tough waiting over three hours with a toddler.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Do not recommend. I found him to be rude and felt rushed after waiting a long time for the appointment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Ohayan is so much more than an allergist. His calm demeanour, attentive presence and extensive knowledge that far exceeds the realm of allergens and immune issues will only make you wish he was the primary physician for your entire family and his staff are wonderful. I left my daughter's appointment with a whole new perspective and I am sincerely grateful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Ohayn is incredibly hands on, attentive, helpful ,knowledgeable,. He is approachable, a listener and respectful. All his staff are terrific.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

He is very nice and patient. Takes his time, listen to all your concerns and then satisfies with answers.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

We love Dr. Ohayon!!! He has been so helpful with my 10 year old daughter. He's so sweet and kind. He always answers my questions and says he never dismisses a "mother's instincts." He was very patient when I was struggling with a suggested treatment as I was worried re: the possible side effects. I am eternally grateful for his caring manner and ability to calm my nerves and most of all help my baby feel better. If you have to wait a while, so what!!!! He's worth the wait and that's what happens when you want to see the best. He's trying hard to see as many patients as he can in a day to prevent even longer wait times to see him. I'll wait hours as opposed to months to see him any day.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Second appointment waited 1 and half hours and still haven't even seen the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Ohayon is a very knowledgeable doctor and very kind. He really put my mind at ease with his calm demeanor and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an allergy specialist or pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I've had a great experience at this office. They run a very efficient tight ship. Love the friendly and very informed staff, I thought the one young lady was a doctor! I always recommend to other parents who are on top of things like me. This isn't the place for lazy parents!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Ohayon is a good doctor himself, but his staff need some serious attitude adjustments. I have been going to see Dr. Ohayon weekly for over a year now, and all but one of his staff members are rude and impatient. I stopped going for my regular weekly appointments (that I really need) due to how awful his staff were, and not one phone call from the office to find out why I have not returned or when I will be in again. Unbelievable. Will NOT be going back at all.

Submitted June 8, 2016