Ratings for Dr. Jason Ohayon

Terrible Doctor. Made us wait nearly 2 hours. On a previous visit he was condescending and even made an inappropriate comment. Was not very helpful and made us stressed with way presented results.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

One in a million. Due to ice storm the Dr couldnt return, so then staff got to office and rescheduled those 26 patients, working into the next wknd including Sunday. A rarity lately to have a Dr who actually takes time for you, yes and doesnt rush you..Kind gentle knowledgable nature. The office was packed the 3 days for my testing . His gal Zenny was most pleasant and accommodating. This renewed my faith that they are some Drs who consider u as a person. I am elated with my experience. Bravo to Dr and staff.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

The doctor is not the issue with this office. The staff are like robots and incapable of thinking outside "the box". First, IF you are able to get thru, don't expect anyone to be helpful on the other end. My child has a severe allergy and was reacting everyday @ school. I finally got thru after hours (not exaggerating!) of trying and was told I needed a referral from the GP, whom I had already seen and told me to call direct because my child was already a patient if Dr O'Hayon for the past 8 years. Went back to the GP, who went back to his office, who finally contacted me with an appointment 7 months out! I explained that my child was unable to attend school and needed an appt. ASAP, I was given one 6 months out. This is only one example, of several. I cringe when I have to call or deal with them. His time is valuable, your's is not. Expect that you will wait to get an appt. (which I would expect for a specialist, unless it is an emergency. You will wait, long past your allotted appt. time to be seen and good luck if you need to call them back; you will need to set aside a couple of hours, hitting the redial button in order to get thru. However, if you have an abundance of time and patience, to get around the numerous road blocks, Dr O'Hayon is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Dr. Ohayon did my sons circumcision and was very patient kind and compassionate. He made me feel calm and spoke softly. He explained everything that he was doing and explained in detail how to care for my son in the days and weeks after. I had a hard time finding a dr that still does this procedure but I was a glad I chose him. Wait times were nothing out of the ordinary for a doctors office I felt and staff and nurse was friendly. I would recommend him for a circumcision for any parent.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I don't need a nice doctor, I need a educated doctor. This doctor is telling me, my symptoms of Memory loss, nail atrohy, muscle atrophy, speech, eyes, skin, feet, infection, UTI, drool, a neuralogic issue, hands like a burn victim after being exposed to mild in a house. I have pictures to prove it was a severe foundation problem, man of the house even kicked the drywall where it became airborn. None of my 6 years of being untreated for it. Doctors giving me creams instead of Prednisone, that kills toxins, clears up my hands, so I can use them. Only to find d out this incompetent doctor is familiar with testing that I originally needed if he actually listened in the first place. He is totally incompetent, along with his counter part colleague Dr Vigjevic. TheynRe extremely stupid uneducated doctors it blows my mind. Wasted money pushing unnecessary testing. He sucks real bad and denied the medication that I did need and if need what I was exposed to. Incompetency at its best. Waste of time.. inflammatory testing needed is HLA DR Typing for moluld exposure or Lyme disease. They are related.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Excellent doctor. Respectful, caring, and incredibly intelligent. We greatly appreciate the care our son has received from him. Only negative is the wait times, its tough waiting over three hours with a toddler.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Do not recommend. I found him to be rude and felt rushed after waiting a long time for the appointment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Ohayan is so much more than an allergist. His calm demeanour, attentive presence and extensive knowledge that far exceeds the realm of allergens and immune issues will only make you wish he was the primary physician for your entire family and his staff are wonderful. I left my daughter's appointment with a whole new perspective and I am sincerely grateful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Ohayn is incredibly hands on, attentive, helpful ,knowledgeable,. He is approachable, a listener and respectful. All his staff are terrific.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

He is very nice and patient. Takes his time, listen to all your concerns and then satisfies with answers.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017