Ratings for Dr. Jason Ohayon

I don't need a nice doctor, I need a educated doctor. This doctor is telling me, my symptoms of Memory loss, nail atrohy, muscle atrophy, speech, eyes, skin, feet, infection, UTI, drool, a neuralogic issue, hands like a burn victim after being exposed to mild in a house. I have pictures to prove it was a severe foundation problem, man of the house even kicked the drywall where it became airborn. None of my 6 years of being untreated for it. Doctors giving me creams instead of Prednisone, that kills toxins, clears up my hands, so I can use them. Only to find d out this incompetent doctor is familiar with testing that I originally needed if he actually listened in the first place. He is totally incompetent, along with his counter part colleague Dr Vigjevic. TheynRe extremely stupid uneducated doctors it blows my mind. Wasted money pushing unnecessary testing. He sucks real bad and denied the medication that I did need and if need what I was exposed to. Incompetency at its best. Waste of time.. inflammatory testing needed is HLA DR Typing for moluld exposure or Lyme disease. They are related.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Excellent doctor. Respectful, caring, and incredibly intelligent. We greatly appreciate the care our son has received from him. Only negative is the wait times, its tough waiting over three hours with a toddler.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Do not recommend. I found him to be rude and felt rushed after waiting a long time for the appointment.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Ohayan is so much more than an allergist. His calm demeanour, attentive presence and extensive knowledge that far exceeds the realm of allergens and immune issues will only make you wish he was the primary physician for your entire family and his staff are wonderful. I left my daughter's appointment with a whole new perspective and I am sincerely grateful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Ohayn is incredibly hands on, attentive, helpful ,knowledgeable,. He is approachable, a listener and respectful. All his staff are terrific.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

He is very nice and patient. Takes his time, listen to all your concerns and then satisfies with answers.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

We love Dr. Ohayon!!! He has been so helpful with my 10 year old daughter. He's so sweet and kind. He always answers my questions and says he never dismisses a "mother's instincts." He was very patient when I was struggling with a suggested treatment as I was worried re: the possible side effects. I am eternally grateful for his caring manner and ability to calm my nerves and most of all help my baby feel better. If you have to wait a while, so what!!!! He's worth the wait and that's what happens when you want to see the best. He's trying hard to see as many patients as he can in a day to prevent even longer wait times to see him. I'll wait hours as opposed to months to see him any day.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Second appointment waited 1 and half hours and still haven't even seen the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr. Ohayon is a very knowledgeable doctor and very kind. He really put my mind at ease with his calm demeanor and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an allergy specialist or pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

I've had a great experience at this office. They run a very efficient tight ship. Love the friendly and very informed staff, I thought the one young lady was a doctor! I always recommend to other parents who are on top of things like me. This isn't the place for lazy parents!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016