Ratings for Dr. Edvin Koshi

I have been going to see Dr. Koshi for the last 8 years. After having back surgery in 2003 I was left with major scarring that caused me a lot of pain. I would get no relief from prescription medications or therapy, and I came to Dr. Koshi from out of province as a last resort. I now get spinal injections from him every 6 months and they have changed my life. Dr. Koshi is very knowledgeable and friendly and he will go above and beyond to help his patients. His staff are incredible and they will do their best to make you feel completely at ease. I would recommend Dr. Koshi to anybody.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr koshi is a nice person ,remember the insurance pay him .the report dr koshi gives to the insurance and what you have dont match

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Koshi is a life saver to me. For the last five years I have been getting injections in my back. They have allowed me to live pretty close to a normal life. The injections ease my pain for close to a year each time. Although I am unable to work , I am able to do many things that I could not do without them. He explains everything in full detail and answers all questions fully. The staff is amazing. It is amazing therapy.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Koshi has saved my life. He has been treating my chronic pain for the last seven years he has allowed me to have a life and function at an acceptable level. No no doubt his knowledge and bedside manner is far better then other doctors I have seen for my pain his staff is well-trained and very friendly

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Koshi must get paid well by the WCB to have sold his soul to them and thrown away most all medicines ethical codes, he's there so the WCB can pretend they're justified when they cut off your benefits and boy he'll even go as far as to lie to do it. I especially enjoyed his report that "concussions and post concussive syndrome don't cause headaches." Despite most every piece of medical literature would disagree with that analysis, I suppose he just willfully ignored that entire part of his supposed premiere education in concussions. The WCB ended a claim and denied an appeal on his "golden word" despite several other doctors, including a sports medicine doctor who specializes in concussions and a neurologist, disagreeing with his diagnosis. As the neurologist said: "He's just the guy to tell you no." So beware if you were sent by the WCB for traumatic brain injury, he's not here to help you.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Just had my 11th spine injections done today by Dr. Koshi he has be doing my injections just over five years now he was a lifesaver for me when I went to go see him after having major back surgery that I had and didn't get much success out of it (2008) and still today he helps me have a normal life . And now enrolled into 3 years of Community College to take a trade that I always loved. Im out doing things that I have missed out on for years in my life due to pain!! He is not just a great doctor; but has the best bedside manner going and very easy to talk to and truly makes you feel like you knew him for years, and that alone makes or breaks a good doctor Richard Cole Pineau

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Koshi is such a compassionate man. His intelligence in his field is unsurpassed. He takes great care and time to ensure you ar comfortable and have no questions when you are done. He explains his diagnosis in great detail and reassures you repeatedly of his ability to help. This man has worked wonders for my back and I finally have a life again. His staff if pleasant and always helpful, they always remember who you are which is amazing considering how busy they are. If you are lucky enough to see this doctor, know that you are in the best possible hands. Thank you Dr. Koshi for giving me my life back and my family theirs as well.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Totally professional experience... Dr. Koshi took the time to explain the diagnosis and the treatments available and proceeded to administer a procedure. Full confidence in this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Wow,Dr Koshi is one of a kind. His expertise and knowledge,is thouroughly outstanding. He is used by WCB,for patients like myself who have had a back injury ,that was work related. I went from using morphine,fentynal for pain,to now only using advil and tylenol #3,here and there. He used radio waves to knock out the neves in the facet joints, and the result is amazing. His personal touch ,with follow up phone calls,just added to wonderful care he gives. More people have to spread the word about this amazing Doctor. He has a website,the gives all the information you need regarding the procdure,you will get. Please check his website @ Halifaxspine&Pain Institute.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Never go to this doctor. He spends more time bragging about himself then he does listening to you. It's hard to talk as he cuts you off and tries to change what you said. He talks down to you and believes all doctors are below him. He does not believe Chiropractors are doctors which he actually wrote in my report. He aggressively poked and pushed multiple times on an area of my body I clearly stated he did not have my permission to. It took me months to recover from his exam. I sent a letter of complaint to the College of Surgeons and Physicans regarding Dr. Koshi and his conduct during my visit. I cannot urge you enough to avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016