I was in to see Dr. Koshi as a referral through WCB. My assessment was great. He was very kind and soft spoken. Listened to what I had to say and took the time necessary to hear my concerns. He said injections in l5 S1 would be beneficial and I agreed. I had my apt. Two weeks later and was really nervous because of all the stories I had heard. He calmed me down, talked to me about everything he was doing and it was the most fantastic experience. His nurse was also great and chatted the whole time and they both made me feel super comfortable. The initial freezing stung obviously but after that felt only pressure in my leg as the medication went in and only a few seconds each time. I was very relieved. He is amazing and I won't go to anyone other than him now. Maybe he is honest with the people he feels will not benefit from his treatment and that's why some people think he is rude. He is not rude at all. I think he has great bed side manners!!! Thank you Dr. Koshi and both nurses (triage as well).

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I had to leave my province and was referred to this man. All of 15 min very rude . Would not let me explain my condition . Cut me off at anything I tried to explain. L 5 centrally herinated compressed on both nerves. I had file sent , he did not bother to read it. Did not know I was from out of province . I have met many specialist , this man was very cruel. I am not worked comp and paying on my own. I am glad I have support with my family . He may have thought my hopes were crushed for getting help. He needs to upgrade to where technology as advanced. . God Bless those who have had a cruel experience. To not give up he is just a man . Who wants to have a name and I believe he is WC Doctor. Do not listen when he saids there is no help . Not true he just don't want to bother very rude and no time to listen , in my experience. Keep hope do not let him , take that away. Rose

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I was sent to him through wcb,I was never humiliated so much before in my life.he pretty well told me I was a liar about my pain and told me to go back to work.i have been off work for almost 5 years with chronic pain which he calls ordinary back pain.if you go to him on your own he probably is a great doctor but when he is being pain by wcb look out he is very mean and does not care about the person.i would never recommend him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr Koshi is only one of many Dr's working in various pain clinics in this province. If you are sent to see him as a CIME by either workman's comp, or an insurance company for an exam regarding a claim---PLEASE GO AND READ THIS ARTICLE FIRST. www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/the-myth-of-the-independent-medical-exam. I wish I had read it before I went. Please, Please read this article..

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr.Koshi came highly recommended to me by two friends whom he has helped. I suffered for five years with chronic back and leg pain. When I went to see Dr. Koshi (not with WCB) as a private patient for my assesment, I found him to be very compasionate and interested in what I had to say about my experience with pain and the negative changes it had made in my life. He was very open and honest about what he could do to help me and what to expect from his treatment. He left the choice up to me to have him do the treatment or have it done at the hospital. I have been waiting for over a year to hear from the hospital for a appointment. I made the choice to get my life back now instead of waiting for the hospital to call. Since I had my treatments from Dr. Koshi I have been pain free . I am able to finally go for walks again,do yoga,drive my car and get back to normal. Dr. Koshi also called me to check and see how I was doing and answered all my questions I had for him. He has a very gentle manner about him. I never at anytime felt rushed or pressured into making my decision. I have no regrets with my choice. I would highly recomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Koshi by WCB. He talked over me and tried to make me feel comfortable (but not in a good way) . he must have some kind of a recording device in his rooms as he wrote 15 pages about me and used the words "she complained" 56 times times during the report. After reading his report I do not trust him and he is all for WCB

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I was injured on the job in june of 2014 thank god for the wcb workers and Dr Koshi after the first visit he relieved over half the pain by doing injections in my pinformis muscle as well as the joint. He is continuing to help me be pain free just last week I had the radio frequency treatment although it is painful it gives me hope to being pain free. Dr. Koshi and his staff are some of the most caring people I have met. The workers at wcb have been able to get me the right help for my injury. Dr. Koshi does not work for the wcb and they send people there to get help and relief for their injuries. Thank You for all who are trying to help me

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I have spent over 25 years in pain due to multiple back injuries, I have seen more specialists then i care to say in multiple provinces, Last year i was sent to see Dr Koshi to treat my facet joints as reccomended by a doctor in Moncton, He treated me and also reccomeded that i have my SI joint done as well, These teatments are very painful buit he is a caring man with a excellent staff and i feel privaliged to have him looking after me, I am now almost pain free thanks to him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Edvin Koshi's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was in to see Dr. Koshi as a referral through WCB. My assessment was great. He was very kind and soft spoken. Listened to what I had to say and took the time ..."

January 31, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had to leave my province and was referred to this man. All of 15 min very rude . Would not let me explain my condition . Cut me off at anything I tried to ex..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I was sent to him through wcb,I was never humiliated so much before in my life.he pretty well told me I was a liar about my pain and told me to go back to work...."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Koshi is only one of many Dr's working in various pain clinics in this province. If you are sent to see him as a CIME by either workman's comp, or an insur..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Koshi came highly recommended to me by two friends whom he has helped. I suffered for five years with chronic back and leg pain. When I went to see Dr. Koshi..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Koshi by WCB. He talked over me and tried to make me feel comfortable (but not in a good way) . he must have some kind of a recording de..."

May 10, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I think he's all for WCB as much as he can. Call him out on it. If you go without a WCB referral but about a WCB injury he is one snotty contrary SOB!!! To ko..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "WCB doctor, avoid at all costs. lies for wcb to get you disqualified gives them the results they want"

January 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It's hard to believe but now I am getting ready to go back to work thanks to Dr koshi I have no back pain now and with some physio I can see a full recovery!!"

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was injured on the job in june of 2014 thank god for the wcb workers and Dr Koshi after the first visit he relieved over half the pain by doing injections in ..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have spent over 25 years in pain due to multiple back injuries, I have seen more specialists then i care to say in multiple provinces, Last year i was sent to..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "DrKoshi says he does not work for WCB yet WCB sends the bulk of their long term clients to see him which he immediately says they are ready to go back to the jo..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great man with excellent skill and knowledge. Couldnt have had a better doctor to help me and make me feel comfortable about the procedure he has done. Thanks y..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor cares more about his Diploma's than his patients. He spent the first half hour bragging about himself and who he study with. When it did come to me..."

September 30, 2014