Ratings for Dr. Edvin Koshi

I have been going to see Dr. Koshi for the last 8 years. After having back surgery in 2003 I was left with major scarring that caused me a lot of pain. I would get no relief from prescription medications or therapy, and I came to Dr. Koshi from out of province as a last resort. I now get spinal injections from him every 6 months and they have changed my life. Dr. Koshi is very knowledgeable and friendly and he will go above and beyond to help his patients. His staff are incredible and they will do their best to make you feel completely at ease. I would recommend Dr. Koshi to anybody.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Koshi is a life saver to me. For the last five years I have been getting injections in my back. They have allowed me to live pretty close to a normal life. The injections ease my pain for close to a year each time. Although I am unable to work , I am able to do many things that I could not do without them. He explains everything in full detail and answers all questions fully. The staff is amazing. It is amazing therapy.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Koshi has saved my life. He has been treating my chronic pain for the last seven years he has allowed me to have a life and function at an acceptable level. No no doubt his knowledge and bedside manner is far better then other doctors I have seen for my pain his staff is well-trained and very friendly

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Just had my 11th spine injections done today by Dr. Koshi he has be doing my injections just over five years now he was a lifesaver for me when I went to go see him after having major back surgery that I had and didn't get much success out of it (2008) and still today he helps me have a normal life . And now enrolled into 3 years of Community College to take a trade that I always loved. Im out doing things that I have missed out on for years in my life due to pain!! He is not just a great doctor; but has the best bedside manner going and very easy to talk to and truly makes you feel like you knew him for years, and that alone makes or breaks a good doctor Richard Cole Pineau

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Koshi is such a compassionate man. His intelligence in his field is unsurpassed. He takes great care and time to ensure you ar comfortable and have no questions when you are done. He explains his diagnosis in great detail and reassures you repeatedly of his ability to help. This man has worked wonders for my back and I finally have a life again. His staff if pleasant and always helpful, they always remember who you are which is amazing considering how busy they are. If you are lucky enough to see this doctor, know that you are in the best possible hands. Thank you Dr. Koshi for giving me my life back and my family theirs as well.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Totally professional experience... Dr. Koshi took the time to explain the diagnosis and the treatments available and proceeded to administer a procedure. Full confidence in this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Wow,Dr Koshi is one of a kind. His expertise and knowledge,is thouroughly outstanding. He is used by WCB,for patients like myself who have had a back injury ,that was work related. I went from using morphine,fentynal for pain,to now only using advil and tylenol #3,here and there. He used radio waves to knock out the neves in the facet joints, and the result is amazing. His personal touch ,with follow up phone calls,just added to wonderful care he gives. More people have to spread the word about this amazing Doctor. He has a website,the gives all the information you need regarding the procdure,you will get. Please check his website @ Halifaxspine&Pain Institute.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Never go to this doctor. He spends more time bragging about himself then he does listening to you. It's hard to talk as he cuts you off and tries to change what you said. He talks down to you and believes all doctors are below him. He does not believe Chiropractors are doctors which he actually wrote in my report. He aggressively poked and pushed multiple times on an area of my body I clearly stated he did not have my permission to. It took me months to recover from his exam. I sent a letter of complaint to the College of Surgeons and Physicans regarding Dr. Koshi and his conduct during my visit. I cannot urge you enough to avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

where do i start I firmly believe that god himself put the knowledge in this wonderful man as anyone who has had the opportunity of having their quality of life changed by dr koshi will agree the staff are caring professionals I have been seen by dr koshi since 2012 and it does hurt but if you truly are in pain worthy of his time then the pain of a few needles is a small price to pay to have your life changed dr koshi is the hardest working specialist i have ever met and there has been many he seems to take every case personal and will ONLY treat you if he thinks he can help and to those people that get the chance to see him and then not bother to show up you guys are taking up his valuable time that others that need pain relief could have been seen so if you decide to be seen by dr koshi then for god sake show up as his time is very valuable he truly can change your life HE CHANGED MINE thank you dr koshi and staff my family also thanks you

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

What can you say about a man like Dr Koshi. He has compassion that reminds me of Drs growing up in a mining town,and then becoming a miner for many years I had many injuries ,back,neck just name a few. He has been treating me for three years now and he is one of the most caring Drs I have ever met dealing with chronic pain. When you live with continuous pain any relief is all I can ask for,but Dr Koshi will do his best to assess you and treat you as soon as possible. His staff are great and respect you as a patient. A Dr can only do his best,and I swear my Dr Koshi is the best.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016