Ratings for Dr. Edvin Koshi

I have had dr koshi treating my back and shoulder fo 5 years and he and his staff are the best of the best he is caring friendly and above all else he knows the anatomy and nerve system like no other I would highly recommend dr koshi

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Great Pain Dr. Very compassionate and caring. He gave me back a quality of life I never had for years. Thanks to Dr. Koshi.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Koshi has given me back a quality of life I never thought I'd have again. He is kind, caring and compassionate with all his patients and the most skillful doctor I have ever had stick a needle in me. If you are a WBC client with nerve damage ask your case worker if Dr. Koshi would be an option for you. You have nothing to lose but your pain.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I was in extreme agony and my quality of life was virtually non-existent for 3 years as a result of a back injury due to a fall. After struggling for 3 years God put Dr. Koshi in my path. OMG! What a true compassionate professional. After undergoing RF treatment to block damaged nerves in my back I finally have my life back. Dr. Koshi is such a compassionate man. His intelligence in his field is unsurpassed. He takes great care and time to ensure you are comfortable and have no questions when you are done. This man has worked wonders for my back and I finally have a life again. His staff if pleasant and always helpful, they always remember who you are which is amazing considering how busy they are. If you are lucky enough to see this doctor, know that you are in the best possible hands. Thank God for Dr. Koshi and thank you Dr. Koshi for giving me my life back and my family theirs as well.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

This man spent more time bragging about himself than what he did looking at my shoulder . I was in severe pain , my hand was changing color , swelling . etc ........ he looks at me and says " why is your hand turning red and swelling ?" My response was " Are you kidding me your the doctor you tell me !" So he sends me back to my Family Doc . He is a complete quack in my opinion !

Submitted April 25, 2017

I have been going to see Dr. Koshi for the last 8 years. After having back surgery in 2003 I was left with major scarring that caused me a lot of pain. I would get no relief from prescription medications or therapy, and I came to Dr. Koshi from out of province as a last resort. I now get spinal injections from him every 6 months and they have changed my life. Dr. Koshi is very knowledgeable and friendly and he will go above and beyond to help his patients. His staff are incredible and they will do their best to make you feel completely at ease. I would recommend Dr. Koshi to anybody.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Koshi is a life saver to me. For the last five years I have been getting injections in my back. They have allowed me to live pretty close to a normal life. The injections ease my pain for close to a year each time. Although I am unable to work , I am able to do many things that I could not do without them. He explains everything in full detail and answers all questions fully. The staff is amazing. It is amazing therapy.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Koshi has saved my life. He has been treating my chronic pain for the last seven years he has allowed me to have a life and function at an acceptable level. No no doubt his knowledge and bedside manner is far better then other doctors I have seen for my pain his staff is well-trained and very friendly

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Just had my 11th spine injections done today by Dr. Koshi he has be doing my injections just over five years now he was a lifesaver for me when I went to go see him after having major back surgery that I had and didn't get much success out of it (2008) and still today he helps me have a normal life . And now enrolled into 3 years of Community College to take a trade that I always loved. Im out doing things that I have missed out on for years in my life due to pain!! He is not just a great doctor; but has the best bedside manner going and very easy to talk to and truly makes you feel like you knew him for years, and that alone makes or breaks a good doctor Richard Cole Pineau

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Dr. Koshi is such a compassionate man. His intelligence in his field is unsurpassed. He takes great care and time to ensure you ar comfortable and have no questions when you are done. He explains his diagnosis in great detail and reassures you repeatedly of his ability to help. This man has worked wonders for my back and I finally have a life again. His staff if pleasant and always helpful, they always remember who you are which is amazing considering how busy they are. If you are lucky enough to see this doctor, know that you are in the best possible hands. Thank you Dr. Koshi for giving me my life back and my family theirs as well.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016