Ratings for Dr. Jayme T. Mackay

I went to him for years. After one appt. that went just like all the rest he sent me a certified letter saying he was dropping both my wife and I. He would not give a reason why, my wife went there to speak to him, he would not talk to her. I called Tri-State hospital, they didn't know why either. I did not owe him any money ever. I have Stage 4 cancer and he has black balled me from finding another doctor. He for years tried to get me to use marijuana telling me how good it is for me. I repeatedly told him NO ! My wife and I have called in excess of 70 doctors and can not find one. In the last 4 years he has not even touched me, listened to my heart beat or got up from his chair. He missed the fact that the large lump on my neck was cancer and now it's Stage 4. Other doctors have told me if he would have done a minor test I would be cancer free because they could have caught it. A good doctor, I think not. I have heard he's done this to many others to. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr. Mackay has a habit of sending out letters saying he will no longer see you as a patient. He will not say why or what changed. He has done this to my family and several others I personally know. He seems great up until you get the certified letter from him. After that he will not even return a call.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Punctual, thoughtful, caring individual. Just what I want in a Dr. Keeps up to date on current medical issues, takes time to listen and really does, does not push pills on those of us who would prefer not to take them unless absolutely necessary, stays physically fit which inspires me to do so also. Is kind and works with patients within the family to come to the best scenario for the family. Does not hesitate to refer if necessary, follows up on care from that referral and best of all, looks you strait in the eye when he talks and if you want a straight forward approach and no holds barred for your situation, he will tell it like it is. However, is sensitive enough to a patient to assess the correct approach for the individual. This is a great family doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Nice guy, smart, current, easy to talk with, knowledgeable, good sense of humor, actually listens!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. Jayme T. Mackay's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Clarkston, WA