Ratings for Dr. Susan Hall

I saw Dr. Hall years ago as a referral from my family doctor for a skin issue he had a hunch on but couldn't pinpoint. Dr. Hall came in and diagnosed the problem in less than a minute. She was current on the causes and treatments. Due to my issue being non-life threatening, she was blunt about everything and the appointment was quick. My thinking is she is a busy doctor and needs to have more time for those with serious problems like malignant melanoma. You either love her or hate her. Personally, I found her to be great. I am indebted to her for her diagnosis.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I had a mole removed by Dr. Hall when I was 18 and when it "grew back" she told me it was normal for pigment to still be visible. After I insisted on this to be removed again since I paid for the procedure, it turned out to be malignant melanoma. She then removed another mole as a precaution which also turned into residual melanoma a few weeks later. After 5 years at Juravinski with an amazing dermatologist (Dr. Muhn), I am cancer free. I would not recommend anyone to see Dr. Hall for any advice. She told me I have cancer over the phone while I was on lunch break at school. When i had surgery to remove the first melanoma, my surgeon did not have proper documentation of what was previously removed. I am not a negative person posting a negative comment, she rolled the dice on my health and if I would have listened to her when she told me not to bother with further removal of the initial mole, the cancer would have spread.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

I find the staff to be very helpful and pleasant and Dr Hall is very knowledgeable and proficient. She is very easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable on your visits.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I could not be more pleased. She eased my mind about my moles. She then removed several of them. I am going back to have more moles removed. The negative reviews sound like they come from 'negative people'. Thanks Dr Hall

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

went to see this lovely dr today, feb 2016 and must say she was very helpful and knowledgeable. she did a thorough look atmy husbands back and face i had read the negative comments but i must say she was terrific today and answered all our questions he has to have surgery on his face and she was quick to refer him to a plastic surgeon in the area. would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Hmm...I don't like seeing the negative comments. I love Dr. Hall, and she has been totally on the ball with any and all issues I have had with skin, and even advised on other matters She's always delightful...obviously a busy doctor, so I don't expect her to be making me tea or anything, but I'm a dedicated patient, and I feel she is dedicated to her patients and her profession. Maureen from Ridigeville Sorry to see the negative comments. I think she's great, very knowledgeable, but a busy doctor so I don't expect her to be offering me tea. I wouldn't want any other dermatologist so I hope she stays around for a while longer. Maureen K. of Ridgeville/St.Catharines area

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I was impressed with Dr. Hall. s competence and manner. She took her time assessing my problem's and at no time did I feel rushed.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

My mom sees her for a chronic, rare, and severe skin condition. She is the rudest, most disrespectful doctor I've ever encountered. Awful bedside manner. Very patronizing. Refused to refer my mom to another dermatologist while she went on holidays for a month. Mom ended up in hospital because of this. Don't waste your time with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I was a little unsure going into this appt. with my daughter - after reading some of these negative reviews. We had to wait five months to get in - which we did find a little long. Overall we found Dr. Hall very pleasant, very knowledgable and very reassuring. I left relieved that it was a positive experience and with her reassuring words we can move on. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

She did not seem interested in my circumstances or to care about her work at all. I expressly visited her concerning my moles and have skin cancer in my family. She walked in and barely made eye contact, wanting to leave ASAP. Very rude and wouldn't look at my moles unless I flagged her down and pointed one out.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012