Ratings for Dr. Karl Kuzis

Can you say Judgmental?? He walked in the room and simply asked what he could do for me, then refused to even allow me to finish my reason for being there. He interrupted me on numerous issues, then turned around and asked me "three" different times NOT to interrupt him. I ended up listening to HIM talk for almost an hour, all the while, he simply didn't want me to say a thing, other than "sure, okay." He made it clear to me that if I wasn't really interested in being "treated and cured" then he was NOT the doctor for me. Rude, obnoxious doesn't even cut it with this guy. I literally ran from his office!! So unprofessional to talk to patients like they are children, and then be rude when you try to ask a question!!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Kuzis was our favorite doctor. He would spend as much time with you as necessary - and we never felt rushed. He was always concerned about our health from a diet and outlook on life perspective instead of just handing over prescriptions. He did give prescriptions on many occasions however. He was genuine and refreshing to us! I was getting really tired of the impersonal treatment and the casual medication handouts. Medicine is a big deal, and I always feel like medicating everything is a mistake.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

He preferes patients that are not actively involved in their own healthcare. i.e. those already in healthcare industry or know their own body and history. If you interrupt his annual "spiel", he will get aggitated and start where you interrupted him. In other workds don't bring a list of questions. For general care for those who are already healthy and have real no issues...great. However, for very specific issues, you won't get any investigative medicine here. There are no medical samples, real advice outside of what you can find on the net, and if you have you will have to justify your prescription needs even with prior records. he has his own training and fitness classes that are strongly encouraged. Also Catholic literature is all over the office, so any althernative thinking is pretty much not going to happen. The hours are posted for a two week period on the front door and on the answering machine. There are no real standard hours.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr, Kuziz was very shure of himslelf, Arrogant at times , and in the end failed to recognize the root cause of my pain. I am fortunate to find a doctor that did the proper tests that finally got my proper diagnosis and resulting in life or death surgery . In my opiniion Dr.Kuziz spends more time thinking about his wallet than you unfortunatly! Second example, 2 year old child has chronic diarea for almost 2 years he told us to come back in a week and see if it goes away!! Hello that is not good care. I can thank my childs new doctor for her recovery. Last , Dr. Kuziz has the potential and training to be a good doctor his arrogance gets in the way. MM

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009

Dr. Karl Kuzis's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Camas, WA